She may be slight of frame, but she's stout on loyalty and devotion to protecting her fellow Autobots and their human allies. Mess with her dear friends and you might get a blast between the eyes, courtesy of her extraordinary sharpshooting skills.
- Health: 855
- Attack: 104
- Max Rating: 256
- Health: 1557
- Attack: 173
- Max Rating: 548 (sig 100)
- Health: 3,943
- Attack: 381
- Max Rating: 1,231 (sig 30)
- Max Rating:
- Evade - Evades incoming Ranged Attacks.
- Head Shot - Bleeding Energon from a Head Shot causes direct damage over time. Additional Damage if the opponent is Sidestepping or Dodging.
- When Attacked: 13.5-20.7% chance to Evade the opponent's Basic and Special Ranged Attacks.
- Critical Hits:
- Gains 12% of a Power Bar.
- 25.9-49.7% chance to land a Headshot on Ranged Attacks, instantly inflicting 60% Attack and dealing 60% Attack as Bleed Damage over 3 seconds.
- +30~50% Critical Rate against Dashing opponents. (revealed in v5.1)
|Rank||Evade||Headshot chance||Critical Rate||Special 2 Bleed||Special 3 Bleed / seconds|
|1||13.5%||25.9%||30%||69.3%||88% / 5.9 sec|
|2||15%||25.9%||35%||77.4%||98% / 6.5 sec|
|3||16.7%||35.9%||40%||86.4%||109% / 7.2 sec|
|4||18.6%||42.2%||45%||97.2%||121% / 8.1 sec|
|5||20.7%||49.7%||50%||108%||135% / 9 sec|
Always wanting to protect her fellow teammates, Arcee strikes powerful attacks against threatening opponents.
Special Attacks: 45~80% Chance to gain a Precision Buff, increasing Critical Rate by 25% and preventing the opponent from Evading attacks for 10 seconds.
- Trick Shot - Arcee shows off with a bit of flair; never missing while upside-down in mid-air.
- Increases Ranged Damage by 35% and Ranged Speed for 6.5 seconds.
- Femme's Fatality - Slice thrice with unrivaled grace.
- 100% chance to inflict Bleed on Critical Hits, dealing 69.3-108% Attack over 4 seconds.
- Snipe - There's no use running when she's got you in her sights.
- 100% chance to land a Headshot, instantly inflicting 88-135% Attack and dealing 88-135% as Bleed Damage over 5.9-9 seconds.
- Allies - Ironhide, Prowl, Sideswipe, Bumblebee - +1~2~3~8% Armor.
- Allies - Bumblebee, Blaster - +2~3~8% Armor.
- Sharpshooters - Mirage, Hound - +5~10~20% Critical Rate on ranged attacks.
- Till All Are One - Ultra Magnus - +2~3~8% Attack Rating for Autobots. +6~8~12% Debuff damage for Autobots in Raids.
- Enemies - Tantrum, Cyclonus - +2~3~8% Attack Rating.
- Leadership (5-Star) - Acting as a beacon of leadership for the team, all lower tier teammates gain +10% Critical Damage.
Arcee is an agile and critical-hitting, but frail Bot. Be careful not to take too many hits.
Arcee is relatively easy to fight, as she relies on Ranged Attacks to deal the most damage (those headshots!) Bots with high damage e.g. Demolitions Bots will immediately incinerate this fembot.
Also Hot Rod Deceleration will stop her annoying evades.
If you're raided by a player with an Arcee, your mod options are E.M.I. Modules.
- Barricade - The bad cop won't be able to inflict his backfires if you can keep dodging.
- Anyone with high health.
- Arcee is kinda an anti-Evade as Headshotted opponents will Bleed while evading.
- The Laser Guidance Module boosts her sharpshooting shots and Special 1.
- The Nightbird's Mark will greatly enhance her Critical Hits and Evade. More Crits = More Headshots.
- The Scout's Sentry will also turn Arcee into Headshot Central.
- Prime Modules will enhance Arcee's base stats.
- Bonecrusher - Critical hits will inflict bleeds, becoming detrimental to her health.
- Grimlock - Grimlock will purify the bleeds and headshots Arcee inflicts, fueling Dino Rage.
- Optimus Primal - Arcee will be unable to land Critical hits and Bleeds, and gain Power. The headshots will also fuel the primate's Special I.
- If Optimus Prime (MV1) uses Special Attack while Headshotted, he will Heal.
- Thundercracker will turn Arcee's Headshots against her.
- Bot Crystals
- Arcee Arenas
- Sharpshooter Crystal
- Arcee's design is based on the Generations Arcee figure but in TakaraTomy colours.
- From v5.1, Bleeds became stackable.