This Decepticon puts his own spin on good cop, bad cop. People think they're dealing with a good cop when Barricade rolls up. But, when he's done with them, they'll know they've tangled with a seriously bad cop. Want more proof? 'To Punish and Enslave' is the mantra he lives by.
- Health: 826
- Attack: 106
- Max Rating: 260
- Health: 1505
- Attack: 176
- Max Rating: 552 (sig 100)
- 516 (Sig 0)
- Max Rating:
- Health: 9601
- Attack: 967
- Max Rating: 2816 (sig 0)
- Critical Damage
- Power Steal
- Melee Attacks - Up to 79-144% Critical Damage based on the opponent's stored Power.
- When Knocked Down:
- 52-85% chance to evade basic and special attacks for 3seconds.
- 26-40% Critical Rate Buff for 6-7.5 seconds.
- Ranged Attacks: 20% to inflict Backfire for 6 seconds.
|Rank||Critical Damage||Evade||Critical Rate Buff||Power Steal|
Backfire becomes stackable and its duration is increased.
- Punishment - You have the right to remain silent.
- 100% to inflict Backfire for 9 seconds.
- Subjugation - Taze opponents into submission.
- 100% to Power Steal, taking 23-36% of the opponent's Power as your own.
- Dispatch - Subdue your opponent with nunchakus... permanently.
- +25% Critical Rate Buff for 25 seconds.
- Enemies - Bumblebee, Prowl, Hot Rod, Hound - +1~2~3~8% Attack Rating.
- Outlaws - Grindor - 100% chance to inflict Power Lock for 3~6~12 seconds when hitting with the first Heavy Attack.
- Forged to Serve - Megatron (ROTF) - Megatron has a 25~50~100% chance to inflict 2 Impair Charges per hit.
- Forged to Lead - Megatron - Megatron's minion's each provide him with a unique ability. In return Megatron provides 2~3~8% Armor.
Stay at a distance and keep inflicting backfire debuffs. Don't worry about the opponent's power level if you have backfire debuffs on the opponent. You can also deal more melee damage with your criticals.
Avoid Barricade's ranged attacks by sidestepping frequently, as they can land critical hits and Backfire. Be careful not to use Special Attacks if under the effect of Backfire, or else it will backfire by potentially knocking yourself out. If possible, do not knock him down with Heavy Attacks, as it will increase his Evade and Critical Rating.
- Ratchet - Inflicting Backfires will deal more damage than the Autobot Medic can heal.
- Demolition bots who rely on special attacks will take damage if they have Backfire debuffs. Make sure you dodge the hits.
- Hound - Autobot Hound’s Precision Ammo rarely misses, making him the premier choice to dismantle this Barricade’s powerful Evasion Buff.
- Hot Rod's ranged attacks will leave the rouge cop unable to evade attacks.
- The Laser Guidance Module will enable him to make greater use of his Backfire and Heavy Attacks.
- Nightbird's Mark
- Bot Crystals
- Cinematic Crystal
- Barricade Arenas
- Corruption Crystal
- His vehicle mode is based on the 2006 Customized Saleen S281E, but the logo is removed to avoid licensing issues.