A master of the Cybertronian martial art Metallikato, Bludgeon is always eager to savagely demonstrate his skills on those that stand in his way. As quick as he is with his blade, he's just as quick to change form into his fearsome tank mode and blast foes with his devastating cannon.
- Max Rating:
- Health: 1,788
- Attack: 157
- Max Rating: 533 (sig 100)
- Health: 4,496
- Attack: 354
- Max Rating: 1,247 (sig 50)
- Max Rating:
- Health: 27,375
- Attack: 2,167
- Max Rating: 6,869 (sig 0)
- Blade Attacks: 25% chance to Bleed on Critical Hits, dealing 78~120% Attack over 5 seconds.
- When Attacked: 45~60% chance to gain an Armor Buff when struck by Critical Hits, reducing damage from attacks by 26~51% for 6~7 seconds.
- Heavy Attacks:
- Renews the duration of Armor Up Buffs when Bludgeon turns into a Tank.
- 19% chance to Stun for 1.5 seconds.
- Special Attacks: +60% chance to inflict Bleed on Critical Blade Attacks.
|Rank||Bleed||Armor Buff chance||Armor Buff||Special 2 Stun||Special 3 Stun|
Skilled in the ancient Cybertronian martial art of Metallikato, Bludgeon requires full concentration in order gain a Critical Damage Buff.
Passive: When Bludgeon misses with a Melee Attack, his desire to destroy the opponent grows stronger, providing 70~250% Critical Damage for his next Critical Hit.
- Way of the Blade - From a crouching position, Bludgeon leaps into a roundhouse to reveal a hidden blade.
- Aberrance - Those afraid of breaking Metallikato code don't like to win.
- 26~64% chance to Stun for 2.5 seconds.
- Target Practice - The deadliest round of skeet shooting this side of Cybertron. Pull!
- 59~90% chance to Stun for 3.5 seconds.
- Allies - Soundwave, Ramjet, Kickback - +2~3~8% Armor.
- Enemies - Optimus Prime - +2~3~8% Attack Rating.
- Enemies - Jazz, Wheeljack - +2~3~8% Attack Rating.
- Swordmasters - Windblade, Drift, Dinobot - 3~4~10% Critical Damage for each Sword Attack that isn't a critical hit until the next Critical Hit. (This does not count hits against opponents with active Crit Resist Buffs or while the Swordmaster bot has active Crit Rate Debuffs.) +6~8~12% more Critical Hits in Solo Missions.
- Leadership (5-Star) - All lower tier teammates gain +10% Critical Damage.
Being a tank, Bludgeon is the most armored of the Warrior class. As such he is ideal to take on Scouts who can deal big hits like Prowl. Bludgeon is also the only Warrior class Bot with ranged heavy attacks.
- Shockwave will fail to gather Energy Charges from Bludgeon's blades.
- Blaster - This tanky warrior does not use energy projectiles and will not allow Blaster to Repair when struck by his projectiles.
- Grindor can reduce Bludgeon's critical rating.
- Ultra Magnus will quickly build up physical resistance against all but one of Bludgeon's attacks.
- The Harm Accelerator can enhance Bludgeon's Bleeds.
- Nightbird's Mark – This mod will drastically increase Bludgeon’s Critical Rating, especially his Signature Ability, and improve his Bleeding attacks.
- Security Module - Enhanced Armor Buffs will toughen up this tank.
- Bot Crystal
- Bludgeon Arenas
- Way of the Blade (3-Star)
- Metallikato Mayhem (4-Star)
- Warrior Tank Crystal
- His design is based on the Revenge of the Fallen N.E.S.T. Global Alliance Bludgeon toy (Which is also used in Transformers : Earth Wars and Transformers : Legends.)
- All of Bludgeon's attacks are physical, except for the cannon blast of his Special 2.