Honor and Glory are the only two things worth dying for, a belief truly befitting this fierce Predacon turned Maximal warrior. But don’t be fooled by the harsh exterior, the spark of a hero lies within the mighty Dinobot.
- Health: 1,732
- Attack: 158
- Max Rating: 579
- Health: 4,253
- Attack: 334
- Max Rating: 1,344
- Health: 11,053
- Attack: 868
- Max Rating: 3,528
- Armor Piercing
- Armor Break
- Crit Chance
- 20~40% Armor Piercing.
75~100% Armor Piercing with Critical Hits.
Blocking Melee Attacks
- 60% chance to deal damage to the opponent equal to 10% of their Attack Rating, if the opponent Dashes into the Block the chance increases to 100% and Dinobot inflicts double the damage.
- 100% chance to inflict 20~40% Armor Break for
5~7 seconds when opponent’s Dash into Dinobot’s Block.
- Well timed Blocks gain
+20%+50% Block Proficiency.
Critical Heavy Attacks
- 100% Chance to inflict Bleed for
50%80% of attack as damage over 5 seconds.
|Rank||Armor Pierce||Armor Break||Special 1 Armor Break||Critical Rate Buff|
|1||25%||50% chance/ 15%||+20%|
Survival of the Fittest
Dinobot despises weakness and will pierce the blocks of enemies with broken armor.
- Blocking Opponents: If a Blocking opponents is Armor Broken, Dinobot deals 20% more damage through their Block and has a 10~30% chance to deliver an Unblockable Attack.
Special 1 - Triassic Turbulence
Dinobot and his opponent are sent skyward.
- 50~70% to inflict a 10~30% Armor Break for 5~7 seconds.
Special 2 - Jurassic Justice
Dinobot gives his opponent no quarter.
- 20~40% Armor Piercing, that chance increases to 100% with Critical Hits.
- 80% Chance to gain Critical Rating Up, enhancing Critical Chance by 20-30% for 7 seconds.
Special 3 - Cretaceous Carnage
Dinobot finishes his opponent off in a fit of primal rage.
- 50% chance per bite to Repair 3% of Health over 4 seconds.
- 100% Chance to gain Critical Rating Up, enhancing Critical Chance by 20-30% for 14 seconds.
- +2~8% Armor
- +2~8% Attack Rating
- +2~10% Critical Damage for each Sword Attack that isn't a Critical Hit until the next Critical Hit. +4~12% more Critical Hits in Solo Missions.
- Well timed Blocks against Melee Attacks gain +5~20% Block Proficiency.
Dinobot's Blocks can Armor Break your opponent. Also, try to pair him with Swordmaster Bots to gain more Crit Damage and Crit Rate.
Whatever you do, don't run into his blocks. Also, try not to make a habit of dodging in the middle of his Special I, as the last two hits will register.
- Grindor – Dinobot’s particular skillset make him adept at cutting through the armor of this thick-skinned helicopter.
- Motormaster – Opponent’s that Dash into Dinobot’s Block are afflicted with Armor Break, but Motormaster loves to Dash into his enemies.
- Bumblebee is rewarded for dashing at opponent’s and staying near them, but dashing into and hitting Dinobot’s block would be a painful mistake.
- Waspinator – Dinobot is perfectly suited to fighting opponent’s that rely on Melee Attacks while Waspinator is adept at fighting from range.
- Mirage – Mirage’s Power Burn can drain Power through an opponent’s Block, bypassing Dinobot’s punishing Block abilities.
- Strange Refractor– Granting Dinobot greater Block Proficiency and the ability to Stun when Blocking is a potent way to add to his already formidable abilities.
- Nightbird's Mark – This mod will drastically increase Dinobot’s Critical Rating, improving his Armor Piercing and Bleeding attacks.
- Dinobot Crystal
- The entire month of November offered many ways to obtain Dinobot Chips; Duplicate Bots, mastering Special Missions, Alliance Missions, Dinobot's Bounty Arenas, Raids, the Daily Calendar, and Energon Bundles.
- 3-Star Dinobot: 10,000 Dinobot Chips (+5000 for each duplicate)
- 4-Star Dinobot: 100,000 Dinobot Chips
- Bot Crystals (added 2/21/2018)
- Dinobot's Powerful Pack - 4-Star Dinobot plus resources to fully upgrade to rank 3/30 and awaken to sig level 5 for USD $60.
- Dinobot's design is unique to this game.
- Dinobot's victory animation is also unique to him.