Instead of new relics, Relic Tickets are now rewarded for mastering missions, which can be used to purchase previous relics or new special relics.
Chapter 1 - The EnigmaEdit
- Blaster: I'm not one to be looking for double trouble, but we have to go back.
- Jazz: I hear ya' man, but now?
- Optimus Prime: Blaster is correct. If we do not stop Megatron now, we surely will face dire consequences. Megatron is searching for seomthing...
- Blaster: Yeah, a blast from the past.
- Jazz: Yo' I see what you did there. But, what is he looking for?
- Optimus Prime: This planet holds many secrets... and a past shaped by the ancient Primes. I do not know what he seeks, but I do know we must hurry... before he secures the power of the Primes.
- Prowl: I'm glad Optimus finally sent me out on a mission. I was getting stir crazy back at HQ listening to Ratchet rambling on about Megatron's plans.
- Jazz: But check it, Prowl, that's why we're out here. Ratchet and Optimus say Megs is cooking up something big.
- Prowl: I got the debrief. They think he's searching for a game changing artifact... something Primal.
- Jazz: Whatever it is, we've gotta find it first.
- Prowl: Trouble ahead... in the form of Galvatron.
- Jazz: Great... just what we needed. Is he running with Megatron now, too?
- Galvatron: I run with and from no-one you insipid fool. I am Galvatron... I need say no more.
- Jazz: So this is just a random encounter? We good?
- Galvatron: We are never good. I am Galvatron... you are a pathetic waste of metal and circuitry.
- Prowl: You just said more.
- Galvatron: Bah! Time for you to die!
- Soundwave: Laserbeak has returned from his reconnaissance mission. The Commander and the Autobots continue their pursuit.
- Megatron: Do I care? Hardly. Once we attain what we seek, their demise is imminent.
- Soundwave: With all due respect, I cannot say I share your confidence.
- Megatron: Do not pull a Starscream on me. Question me not. We're going big, and the Enigma is the key. Now, go summon Bludgeon... I have a mission for him.
- Bludgeon: Soundwave said you wanted to see me.
- Megatron: Indeed I do. How would you like to get serious about ending this Autobot nuisance?
- Bludgeon: I'm always serious, especially when it comes to eradicating Autobots. What do you have in mind?
- Megatron: Recent revelations suggest a device of unimaginable power is nearby.
- Bludgeon: Yeah? I've heard that before. Care to share a little more?
- Megatron: Let's just say it's time to go big... as in Combiner big.
- Bludgeon: Combiner? That would turn the tide. But, I'm not one one of those... you know... Combiner pieces.
- Megatron: But you could be... if we secure The Enigma of Combination. It's almost within our grasp. Buy us some time and devastating power will be yours.
- Jazz: You sure this is the way?
- Blaster: Yeah, don;t you remember? Megatron's excavation site is on this path.
- Prowl: Uh, squad, we've got a slight problem.
- Blaster: No, I'm telling ya', this is the route.
- Prowl: That's not the problem...
- Bludgeon: I am.
Chapter 2 - Enter the HornsEdit
- Megatron: Do you believe in fate, Soundwave?
- Soundwave: Fate does not equate. Why?
- Megatron: Because a valuable piece of our Combiner puzzle just Spacebridged its way here. Tantrum has been spotted nearby. We need to find our way to him.
- Soundwave: It would be wise to grab that bull by the horns.
- Megatron: Precisely. His experience as a Combiner fits perfectly with our plans. It's time to go wrangle us a bull.
- Magatron: Tantrum, I presume?
- Tantrum: You got the name right, but I don't take kindly to strangers. Who are you?
- Megatron: The name is Megatron... leader of the Decepitcons.
- Tantrum: Last I remember, Galvatron was boss.
- Megatron: That was another time.., another reality. If you want to survive here, you'll do best to listen to me.
- Tantrum: And why's that?
- Megatron: Because I'm putting together something special. Something big... something that will destroy all Autobots.
- Tantrum: I like the sounds of that. What do you want me to do?
- Megatron: Slow the Autobots roll while I uncover the power... the power to combination!
- Jazz: What the heck is that? Looks like a mascot for one of those Earth basketball teams.
- Blaster: Ah, man... you don't know him? He's the cow that likes to go kapow.
- Tantrum: A COW?! Try bull. A bull that's going to teach you a harsh lesson in biology, Autobot scum!
- Motormaster: You got the call from the boss?
- Mixmaster: Your boss, but yeah, I'm here. Can't hurt to listen.
- Motormaster: I wonder what he has in mind.
- Mixmaster: That Bludgeon guy said it was something big... something about combining forces.
- Motormaster: Combining forces? Sounds like something I can get behind.
- Megatron: I assume you are wondering why I summoned you.
- Motormaster: I have an idea...
- Mixmaster: But why don't you fill us in?
- Megatron: You both have experience being part of something bigger. I;m talking about Combiner bigger.
- Motormaster: Yeah, so what? Our partners in combining aren't here. Combining isn't possible.
- Megatron: Don;t be so sure. Have you heard of the Enigma of Combination? The primal device that created the very power to combine? I have reason to believe... it is here.
- Mixmaster: You're saying there's a chance we could combine and crush the Autobots?
- Megatron: That's what I'm saying.
- Motormaster: I call head.
- Megatron: You'll need to earn that.
- Prowl: Ah, great. Look who we have here, the wannabe King of the Road.
- Motormaster: That's right, talk trash rent-a-cop-car. Words won't matter when you see what's in store for you.
- Prowl: Is that supposed to scare us?
- Motormaster: Does the power of combination scare you?
- Prowl: It might, if it was a possibility.
- Motormaster: Anything is possible... including your death. Step up and test the possibilities.
Chapter 3 - EscalationEdit
- Optimus Prime: Prowl, are our suspicions confirmed?
- Prowl: Based on the way the big rig was running his mouth about the power of combination... I'd say yes.
- Optimus Prime: That mean Megatron thinks he's found...
- Ratchet: The Enigma of Combination.
- Prowl: Which means?
- Optimus Prime: Which means Megatron is going to take things to a whole new level if he gets his hand on it. by the power of Primus, we must stop him.
- Megatron: Motormaster failed to stop the Autobots.
- Mixmaster: That matters not to me. More importantly, have you found the Enigma of Combination?
- Megatron (ROTF): Patience, my friend. Soundwave and Shockwave have the situation well in hand.
- Mixmaster: They better. This Commander and the Autobots need to be dealt with.
- Megatron: I couldn't agree more. It's time to escalate, elevate...
- Mixmaster: And DEVASTATE!
- Optimus Prime: We know what you are up to, Megatron.
- Megatron: Oh really? That is of little concern to me.
- Optimus Prime: We will not let you get the Enigma of Combination. It is not happening.
- Megatron: That is not for you to decide. Mixmaster, dispatch of these nuisances then meet me at the site.
- Mixmaster: No problem. Scrapping Autobots is always a pleasure.
- Megatron: You're back, feeling better? Looked like the Commander's team got the better of you.
- Tantrum: It's been awhile since I locked horns with the Autobots. Next time will be different.
- Megatron: I admire your enthusiasm. The time is almost upon us. Soundwave and his crew have broken through to a new chamber at the excavation site.
- Tantrum: What does that mean?
- Megatron: That means the end to those infernal Autobots and their human pets is at hand.
- Soundwave: Lord Megatron, I have news to report.
- Megatron: So... do so.
- Soundwave: Progress has been made in our excavations.
- Megatron: I am aware of that. Tell me something I don't know.
- Soundwave: Shockwave believes our search for the Enigma may be in vain. The chamber we located was not an artifact.
- Megatron: You're testing my patience.
- Soundwave: We believe it was a stasis chamber. One with inhabitants... ancient inhabitants.
- Megatron: Now this is an interesting turn of events. So no Enigma of Combination?
- Soundwave: It is too early to tell affirmatively, but we surmise this could be something... or someone... far more powerful. Shouldn't you tell Tantrum?
- Megatron: Why? He's a pawn that got played. He'll learn soon enough.
- Jazz: Looks like someone wants a rematch.
- Blaster: Don't they ever learn?
- Tantrum: I've learned something. I've learned I like to kick Autobot tailpipe.
- Jazz: Funny, that's not how things played out last time.
- Blaster: Ah, give the guy a break, Jazz... second time's a charm.