Widely regarded as one of the most skilled military tacticians — perhaps with an ego the size of Cybertron — Grimlock is the self-proclaimed “King” of the Dinobots.
- Health: 2204
- Attack: 162
- Max Rating: 536
- Health: 5412
- Attack: 344
- Max Rating: 1308
- Health: 14067
- Attack: 893
- Max Rating: 3533
- 8~14% chance to increase Melee Damage by 9~14% for 5 seconds.
- Renews the duration of his Melee Buffs when Grimlock turns into a dinobot and Shrugs off the impact of enemy attacks when in the dinobot form.
- 40~63% chance to inflict Burn, dealing Heat damage for 40~50% Attack over 2 seconds.
|Burn chance/%||Special 1 Burn||Special 2 Melee Buff||Special 3 Burn||Special 3 Melee Buff|
|1||8% / 9.4%||41% / 40%||64.9%||11.8%||88.5%||17.6%|
|2||9% / 10.4%||45.9% / 42.5%||72%||13.1%||98.4%||19.6%|
|3||10% / 11.6%||51% / 45%||80%||14.5%||109%||21.8%|
|4||12% / 12.9%||56% / 50%||89.1%||16.2%||121%||24.3%|
Grimlock Purifies Damaging Debuffs and has a chance to activate a Melee Buff for each Debuff Purified.
- Grimlock shrugs off Damaging Debuffs and has a 100% chance to activate a 8~20% Melee Buff for 5 seconds.
- +0.2% per level
Special 1 – Dino Force
An energo-sword combination attack.
- 100% chance to inflict Burn, dealing Heat damage for 64~99% Attack over 4 seconds.
Special 2 – Tremor
An intimidating ground slam sends a tremor through earth and enemy alike.
- 100% chance to increase Melee Damage by 11~18% for 5 seconds.
Special 3 – The King!
Me Grimlock no bozo. Me king!
- 100% chance to increase Melee Damage by 17~27% for 5 seconds.
- 100% chance to inflict Burn, dealing Heat damage for 88~135% Attack over 7 seconds.
- Allies – Optimus Prime, Ultra Magnus, Bumblebee, Jazz, - 2~3~8% Armor.
- Allies -' Wheeljack '- 2~3~8% Armor.
- Enemies – Motormaster, Kickback - 2~3~8% Attack Rating.
Grimlock can gain Melee Buffs from his Dino Rage, being hit, and Special Attacks, so constantly use heavy attacks to renew and stack up the buffs. (Be careful to not to use heavies at times where the opponent can successfully hit.)
Grimlock can be very useful in in raids. Bots with harm accelerators will give Grimlock a free melee buff in the start of the fight.
Avoid inflicting Damaging Debuffs. Bleed or Shock's will be unable to deal out their maximum damage.
- Bonecrusher - Grimlock will quickly Purify Bleed abilities, putting ‘the master of bleeds’ at a serious disadvantage.
- Shockwave - Shockwave will attempt to Shock Grimlock, but that will only fuel Grimlock’s Melee Buffs.
- Arcee - Constant Head Shots will fuel Grimlocks Melee Buffs
- Drift - The samurai's deadly bleeds will be quickly patched up and be turned against him. Sometimes there is a fighting style with angry rage.
- Ultra Magnus and Starscream can pacify the king dino by using Ranged Attacks to Nullify Grimlock’s Melee Buffs.
- Galvatron's ability to deal instant energy damage will ignore his signature ability.
- Grimlock’s high health will pair perfectly with the Repair Module, allowing him to repair more health than other bots could hope to dish out.
- The Exo-Filter will enable Grimlock to remain the king of the Dinobots.
- Grimlock's Daily Card - $1.99 early access for a 2-Star Grimlock, plus 4000 shards for 2 King Crystals over 14 days.
- Grimlock Arenas
- King Crystal
- Grimlock Raid Event
- Bot Crystals
- November Daily Calendar
- His design is based on the Masterpiece MP-08 Grimlock toy.