Long undercover on Earth with his brother in arms, Bumblebee, Hot Rod is a powerful and agile warrior with a unique Time Bubble Cannon that definitely packs a punch.
- Health: 1697
- Attack: 158
- Max Rating: 552
- Health: 4167
- Attack: 337
- Max Rating: 1313
- Health: 10829
- Attack: 876
- Max Rating: 3476
- Crit Rate Buff
- Hot Rod’s Time Gun has a 60% chance to inflict Deceleration for 3.2 seconds.
- Prevents the opponent from Evading attacks and reduces the opponent’s Power Flow by 22~37.5% per stack.
- Gains a Critical Rate Buff for 2.8 seconds when the opponent is under the effect of a Deceleration Debuff, increasing Critical Hit Rate by 7.9~18%.
Critical Heavy Attacks
- 40% chance to Stun for 1.2 seconds.
|Rank||Deceleration||Crit Rate Buff|
- Special Attacks: Overclocks Hot Rod’s engines, increasing his Power Flow on attacks by 60~120% for 7 seconds. Additionally, while Acceleration is active, Hot Rod has a 30% chance to Evade Ranged Attacks.
- +0.9% per level
- Punishing Pirouette - A flurry of aerial kicks to knockdown the opponent.
- Time Tampering - Series of acrobatic kicks that ends with a taste of the Time Bubble Gun.
- A powerful blast from his Time Gun inflicts Deceleration for 9 seconds.
- Time Bubble Blast - A temporal coup de grâce.
- Hot Rod uses the most powerful setting on his Time Gun, inflicting Deceleration for 23.6 seconds.
- Code 12: Reckless Driving (Prowl) - +6~9~24% Attack Buff for 3 seconds when using a Heavy Attack. Stacking those buffs refresh the duration of the entire stack.
- Enemies (Barricade) - +2~3~8% Attack Rating.
- Racing Rivals (Mirage) - 8~12~30% Critical Damage.
- Brother in Arms (Bumblebee) - Autobots get +2~3% Armor and +4~6% Melee Damage in Solo Missions.
- Allies - Bumblebee - 2~3~8% Armor.
Hot Rod is the only Warrior that can't inflict Bleed, but has the unique Deceleration ability, which is useful against Bots with Evade buffs.
- Bumblebee and Sideswipe - Evasive Bots will have a very hard time against Hot Rod, his Deceleration Debuff will completely negate the opponent’s chance to activate their Evade abilities.
- Bonecrusher - Hot Rod relies on his Critical Rate Buffs in order to inflict Critical Hits reliably. Being able to control his Critical Chance gives him a major advantage against Bots like Bonecrusher, who will often activate a Bleed if you Crit against him.
- Grindor - Hot Rod generates a lot more Power because of his signature ability. Grindor gets stronger the more Power the opponent gets, enabling him to deal a lot of damage.
- Kickback - Despite type advantages, Kickback can consume Acceleration and Deceleration buffs/debuffs. Be warry against this Insecticon.
- Laser Guidance Module
- Hot Rod has a chance to inflict Deceleration on his Ranged Attacks, Laser Guidance will further enhance damage and also make it easier for Hot Rod to hit with those attacks because of the ranged projectile speed increase.
- Robot Resource
- Robot Resource reduces the Power generated on attacks and in exchange provides passive Power over time, but Hot Rod’s signature ability will enhance his Power generated in attacks, neutralizing the negative effects of the module and making it extremely powerful.
- Hot Rod Arenas
- Hot Rod Crystal
- Hot Rod Raid Event
- August Calendar Day 28: 3-Star Hot Rod
- Bot Crystals
- His vehicle mode is based on 2016 Lamborghini Centenario LP 770-4, but the logo is removed to avoid licensing issues.