He may not like Earth rodents leaking lubricants on him, but he does have a fondness of blasters, more blasters, and heavy weaponry. Opponents definitely won't feel lucky when the consummate veteran of countless battles shows off his cannons.
- Health: 1,009
- Attack: 89
- Max Rating: 260
- Max Rating:
- Health: 4,765
- Attack: 327
- Max Rating: 1,284 (sig 40)
- Health: 11,722
- Attack: 802
- Max Rating: 2,869
- Critical Damage
- When Attacked: 12% chance to increase Critical Damage by 82~126% for 8 seconds.
- Heavy Attacks: Double Missile Attack has +30% chance to inflict Burn.
- Missile Attacks:
- +100% Critical Rate
- 70% chance to inflict Burn, dealing heat damage for 47.2~72% over 4 seconds.
- When inflicting Burn on already burning opponents, extra stacks will be inflicted, each dealing 30% attack.
|Rank||Crit Damage||Burn||Special 2 chance||Special 2 Crit|
Special Attacks: Ironhide has a 50% chance to obliterate the opponent with +220~600% Critical Damage on his Special Attacks. This may occur once per fight.
+2% per level.
- Feelin' Lucky - He loves to show off his cannons.
- 80% chance to Stun for 2.5 seconds.
- Standoff Break - Point your weapon at him and he'll tear you apart.
- 54~72% chance to increase Critical Damage by 44-67.5% for 4 seconds.
- Full Metal Arsenal - Fire everything.
- Ironhide gets up close and blasts at point-blank range, with a 30% chance to inflict Burn, and this effect lasts 100% longer.
- Allies with Ratchet and Bumblebee - +1~8% Armor.
- Old Friends with Optimus Prime (MV1) - 20~30~70% chance to deal an additional Bleed stack when inflicting Bleed.
- Weapon Specialists with Mixmaster, Rhinox, Hound - +3~4~9% duration for Damaging Debuffs. +2~4~6% Attack Rating in Alliance Missions.
- Brother in Arms - Optimus Prime - 2~3~8% Armor for Autobots. +4~6~8% Melee Damage for Autobots in Solo Missions.
- Medic Support - Ratchet - 1.3~2.5~7% of Base Health Repaired at the start of the fight. +3~4~5% extra Repair in Raids.
- Allies - Optimus Prime (MV1), Arcee, Windblade - 2~3~8% Armor.
Ironhide is a preferred choice for beginner Commanders, as his few skills are all about high damage. Heavy spamming is a simple technique, but more often than not he opponent will sidestep most of his missiles.
Simply sidestep or block Ironhide's Heavy and Special Attacks, or else suffer KO amounts of damage.
- Most Bots without Evades, Armor, or Shields.
- Mirage has several counter-measures that reduces the potential effectiveness of Ironhide's attacks.
- Rhinox's Shields also reduce the effectiveness of Ironhide's missiles.
- Optimus Primal's Critical Armor will leave the Demolition King unable to tear anything apart.
- The Laser Guidance Module makes Ironhide's missiles more deadly.
- With the Superconductor 2000, it will be harder for a raider to defeat Ironhide without being Obliterated.
- Bot Crystal
- Cinematic Crystal
- Ironhide Arenas
- ??? (2-Star)
- Cannon Fodder (3-Star)
- Feeling Lucky? (4-Star)
- Obliteration Crystal
- 3-Star Ironhide Offer - a limited-time offer for 650 Energon.
- His Vehicle Mode is a modified GMC Topkick C4500 4x4 truck.