Bio Edit

Intelligent and deceptively persuasive, Kickback's power to manipulate minds is only ever a ploy to gain access to the information or resources he seeks. Like all Insecticons, Kickback feels the urge to continuously consume all material around him and is capable of chewing through even the toughest Cybertronian metal.

Story Edit

Weapon of Mass Consumption

Max Stats Edit

  • 2-Star:
    • Health: 1470
    • Attack: 179
    • Max Rating: 559
  • 3-Star:
    • Health: 3608
    • Attack: 379
    • Max Rating: 1294
  • 4-Star:
    • Health: 9378
    • Attack: 984
    • Max Rating: 3515

Game Abillities Edit

Basic Abillities Edit

  • Power Leak
  • Evade
  • Consume
  • Bleed

Abillities Edit

  • Critical Hits:
    • 60% chance to inflict Power Leak, draining 4.8~9.6% of an opponent’s power over 10 seconds.
    • Kicking attacks have +30% Critical Rating.
  • Power Leaking Opponents:
    • Kickback’s Melee hits against Power Leaking opponents have +50% Power Rate.
  • Opponent Avoids a Dash Attack:
    • 30~38% chance to Evade Melee Attacks for 2 seconds.
  • Heavy Attacks
    • When Kickback transforms he has a 100% chance to Consume all Shock, Power Drain, Power Lock, and Power Rate Debuffs on himself and generate 1~5% of his Max Power over 2 seconds for each debuff removed.
    • When Kickback lands a Heavy Attack he has a 100% chance to Consume all Power Rate and Power Gain Buffs from the opponent and generate 1~5% of Max Power over 2 second for each buff removed.
Rank Power Leak Evade Consume Bleed
1 4.8% 30% 1% 20%
2 5.6% 32% 2% 23%
3 6.4% 35% 3% 26%
4 8% 36% 4% 29%
5 9.6% 38% 5%

Signature Abillity Edit

T-Cog Sabotage

Kickback’s attacks can be modified to infect his opponent with T-Clog. This cyber virus attacks the bot’s sensitive electronics that control their ability to Transform.

  • Heavy Attacks: 35~70% chance to infect an opponent with T-Clog, lowering the opponent’s power rate by -30% for 10 seconds. If the infected bot uses a Heavy Attack, T-Clog is removed and their Transformation fails, Stunning them for 2 seconds.
  • +about 0.4% per level
Level Chance
1 33.5%
5 35%
10 36.8%
15 38.7%
20 40.5%
25 42.4%
35 46.1%
40 47.9%
45 49.7%
100 70%

Special Attacks Edit

  1. Shock in the Wounds - Kickback uses a shocking blast to turn insult to injury.
    • 100% chance to Inflict Shock for each Power Leak on the opponent, dealing 40% of Attack over 5 seconds.
  2. Lacerate - Those wings aren’t just for looks.
    • 100% Chance to gain a Critical Rate Buff, increasing Critical Rating by 30% for 8 seconds.
    • 100% chance each Critical Hit of Kickback's Wing Blades to inflict Power Leak, draining 4.8~9.6% of an opponent’s power over 10 seconds.
    • (+v8.0) 100% chance to inflict Bleed on Critical Hits, dealing 29% Attack over 7 seconds.
  3. Need to Feed - Hope? Kickback ate that first.
    • 100% chance each Critical Hit to inflict Power Leak, draining 4.8~9.6% of an opponent’s power over 10 seconds.
    • For each Power Leak on the opponent Kickback Repairs 3% of his Max Health over 5 seconds.

Synergy Bonuses Edit

Strategy Edit

Player Edit

Kickback is an obvious counter to most Tech bots. Consuming power gains, shocks, power leak, power locks, and typically most buffs/debuffs Tech bots gain/inflict. Gaining power and inflicting power leaks will fuel your assault. Heavy attacks will give you the chance to inflict more critical hits.

Kickback is an especially good bot in raids. Bots that utilize the Robot Resource or bots that somehow have Tech Consoles will be easy prey for Kickback.

Opponent Edit

As long as you don't have power buffs and inflict shocks or power debuffs, nor transform (if you're T-Clogged), you'll do good against Kickback.

Strong Match-ups Edit

  • Shockwave would find this matchup to be illogical as his Shock charges will be quickly consumed by this voracious Insecticon.
  • Once Megatron (ROTF) has been infected with T-Clog his proclivity to fire off Heavy Attacks while enraged could leave him Stunned and vulnerable.
  • Soundwave's buffs and debuffs mean he's a buffet for the Insecticon.
  • Despite the type disadvantage, Hot Rod is also suceptible to Kickback's diet. Hot Rod's acceleration buff and deceleration debuff count as power buff/debuffs respectively. Buffs that the insecticon can consume.

Mods Edit

  • Robot Resources are on the menu.
  • Tech Consoles will be Kickback's appetizer.
  • Transwarp Cells are also on the menu; Kickback will T-Clog Base Defenders more often, which means more Stuns.
  • Utility Module: Stagger will make the enemy Bot use Heavy Attacks more often. T-Clogging them will Stun them more.

Weak Match-ups Edit

  • Hound's ability to inflict Critical Rate Down with his Special Attack 1 will leave Kickback unable to inflict Power Leak with his basic hits.
  • Optimus Primal will completely negate Critical Hits, disabling much of Kickback's ability set that revolves around Critical Hits.
  • Cheetor's Transmetal armor completely protects him from Power Leaks.
  • Grindor's frequent Critical Rate Down debuffs will end with a squished Insecticon.

Recommended Modules Edit

Increase Kickback's diet with these modules!

  • Scout's Sentry – Increasing Kickback’s Critical Rate and ability to Evade will ultimately help him survive while dishing out those potent Critical Hits.
  • Transwarp Cell – Ensuring Kickback routinely slams into his opponent with Heavy Attacks will allow him to take great advantage of his Consume and Signature abilities.

Obtainment Edit

  • Consumption Crystal
  • March 2018 Bot Chips
  • Bot Crystals (added 6/27/2018)

Gallery Edit

Video Edit

Notes Edit

  • Kickbac's design is unique to this game; He has different beast mode proportions, barbs on his appendages, and a faceplate.