Chapter 1 - Realities Collide Edit
A Beast to Start Edit
Part 1 Edit
- Marissa Faireborn: Teletraan's scanners have detected a valuable cache of resources.
- While we search for Megatron we should continue to upgrade our squad using what we find on our missions.
Part 2 Edit
- Optimus Prime: It seems every bot here has been programmed to do one thing... fight!
- Marissa: Preliminary readings from Teletraan corroborate your assessment.
- Teletraan confirms there are numerous beings of Cybertronian descent in the area, and all show traces of Dark Energon.
- Optimus Prime: Dark Energon?! The path to our survival grows more perilous indeed.
Part 3 Edit
- Rhinox: I don't know who you are, but I'd advise to slow your roll.
- Optimus Prime: Stranger, we mean you no harm. We are simply on a mission to gather resources to repair our ship.
- Rhinox: Oh yeah? Well, we got a problem, friend. Resources are scarce and everyone wants 'em.
- You want mine? You're gonna have to talk to my little friends.
- Optimus Prime: Friends?
- Rhinox: Yeah, I like to call them the Chainguns of Doom!
Chapter 2 - Revelations Edit
Chapter 3 - Shark Attack Edit
Chapter 4 - Under Control Edit
2. Hold It Down Edit
- Ratchet: Commander, the effects of this Dark Energon vapor is having a disturbing effect on the bots we encounter.
- Marrisa has sent me with you to take atmospheric samples for analysis.
- Sideswipe: Can you guys hold it down? I was catching a little beauty stasis time.
- Ratchet: Sideswipe, I advise you to get back to base.
- Sideswipe: Yeah right, whatever. First I'm going to give my chassis an overhaul and look into buffing out my chrome. This vapor in the air is killing my finish.
- Sideswipe: You're back.
- Ratchet: An obvious deduction. I told you to head back to base. You're interfering with my research.
- Sideswipe: And I told you to hold it down. Your "research" sure does involve a lot of clanking, blasting, and exploding.
- Ratchet: Hostiles in the grips of Dark Energon poisoning need to be dealt with.
- Sideswipe: Well, you're making me hostile. All this racket is causing me stress. And stress is bad for my paint job.
- Sideswipe: That's it. You've raised your final ruckus. It's time I sent you back to the seniors' care center.
- Ratchet: Oooh, that stings. But I'll let it pass, I know it's the Dark Energon talking.
- Sideswipe: You'll be more than stung when I'm done with you. Just don't scratch the paint job you geriatric meat wagon.
3. Code Violation Edit
- Wisdom: Once again, your vile transgressors venture forth to bring us entertainment.
- Marissa Faireborn: We fight for our survival, not transgression or entertainment.
- Prowl: Do not deny it. The Quintesson is right. You have committed punishable transgressions. You have violated the Code of Interplanetary Conflict.
- Wisdom: It seems my enforcer has seen the light of galactic reason. And, what is the punishment for those that violate the code, Prowl?
- Prowl: Death.
- Prowl: In the interest of our shared history. I issue you a warning: proceed further and you will be punished.
- Marissa Faireborn: But in what way do we violate your code?
- Prowl: The Code of Interplanetary Conflict states clearly that it is illegal to sell or distribute Cybertronian technology.
- Yet, that is precisely what your mission to New Quintessa entails.
- Marissa Faireborn: Our mission was to bring shared human and Autobot technology to Cybertron to breathe life back into your homeland.
- Prowl: Silence. You indict yourself further by repeating such lies.
- Prowl: You have arrived at your final destination. Your punishment will be swift and sure. Do you have any final statements?
- Marissa Faireborn: The technology we possess is the only thing that's keeping us alive in this nightmare known as New Quintessa. We use it to save ourselves.
- Prowl: It is too late to save yourselves.
- Marissa Faireborn: Then we will use it to save you.
4. The Long Game Edit
- Starscream: Yet another glorious day amidst the magic that is New Quintessa.
- Laughter: Hahaha. I find your exuberance to participate in our little gauntlets curious... and amusing, of course.
- Starscream: Exuberance and resiliency are the foundations of my existence. Your delectable vapors that permeate the air only enhance these traits.
- Laughter: Word of your conniving flattery is demonstrated with every utterance from your vocal emitter.
- Starscream: Thank you!
- Starscream: A Cybertronian of great stature approaches. A Quintesson ally in the making?
- Barricade: Your bright paint job and colorful oratory can't hide your duplicitous ways. It doesn't matter the reality; once a Starscream, always a Starscream.
- Starscream: But friend, you bear the Decepticon insignia.
- Barricade: Insignia's are meaningless in this hell I find myself in. The only thing that matters is survival. I've chosen the means of my survival... as apparently, have you.
- Laughter: A party approaches. Perhaps you can persuade them of the benefits of the New Quintessa lifestyle. Hahahaha.
- Starscream: It would be my pleasure to pound the virtues of Dark Energon and the Quintesson way into those that require it.
- Barricade: You're a pathetic joke, Starscream. They use and abuse you, yet you continue to do their bidding.
- Starscream: I may be a joke to you, but it's a joke you don't get.
- While you battle step by step for your very survival, I play the long game. And a very long game it is.
5. Optimum Outcome Edit
- Optimus Prime: Quintessons, your machines test the sanity and courage of my comrades. Know this foul creatures, dread does not fill my spark, only determination to seek freedom.
- Judgement: Oftentimes, to face one's greatest fear, you have to look no further than the closest mirror. That time for you is now.
- Optimus Prime: Optimus...
- Optimus Prime (MV1): ...Prime!
- Optimus Prime: You are possessed of the greatness and weight of the Primes. Do not waver from the pursuit of ...
- Optimus Prime (MV1): ...Freedom? Spare me.
- I have seen too much of our own Energon spilled by the humans you align yourself with. They do not deserve my loyalty or protection.
- Optimus Prime: Look about you. The Darkest Hour approaches. We must unite till...
- Optimus Prime (MV1): ...all will never be one.
- Optimus Prime (MV1): I have studied the accounts of your reality. Like me, your hubris was the downfall of Cybertron! Unlike me, you have yet to realize the errors of your ways.
- Optimus Prime: My way is sacrifice for the greater good, protection of the innocent, be they Cybertronian or human.
- Optimus Prime (MV1): Traitor! You value the humans over your own kind!
- Optimus Prime: Wrong. I value sentient beings of all kinds.
- Optimus Prime (MV1): I bled for these insects countless times! My spark is extinguished, and driven to the abyss.
- It was there where I realized the truth - True victory can only come when you dismiss consequence.
6. Shackle Me Not Edit
- Rage: Scientist! Explain yourself. The Commander is enroute with a Prime in tow.
- Scientist: What is your point? Many, many Primes have been summoned to New Quintessa to provide us entertainment.
- Rage: BUT this ONE was supposedly under the control of your Vaporizer contraption mere cycles ago! Your technology is in question, your effectiveness as well!
- Scientist: There is no need to shout. Look about you. The air is thick with Dark Energon.
- Rage: SO?!
- Scientist: So wait till you see its effect on my latest pet... Megatron!
- Megatron (ROTF): The insufferable Quintesson Scientist was right. He predicted your arrival, so here I stand, ready to inflict pain upon the bane of my existence.
- Optimus Prime (MV1): Surely you have help. What of your minions I have seen a uniquely colored Starscream grovelling at the feet of The Quintessons.
- Megatron (ROTF): Lord MEgatron needs no help!! The low tech flunk that's been desperately currying favor with The Quintessons is a failure here, just like the Starscream that inhabits our reality was a failure there.
- Optimus Prime: Failure consumes you, and it will again soon enough.
- Optimus Prime: I have come to open dialogue with you, as a fellow Cybertronian trapped together in a situation I fear grows dangerous beyond measure.
- Megatron (ROTF): Trapped? I am not trapped. I am merely intrigued.
- Optimus Prime: How can you say that? Can you not survey your surroundings?
- Megatron (ROTF): You always were myopically naive. If you truly worship your precious freedom, then free yourself! Free yourself from the shackles that bind you, be they Quintesson, Autobot...or human.
- I have not forgotten what they subjected us to. Neither should you.