Created using a subspace impulse cloner, Nemesis Prime is a dark clone of the heroic Optimus Prime. Although he wears the Decepticon insignia, it’s unclear where his loyalties lie.
All stats shown below assume that the Bot has 0 Forge and a locked Signature Ability.
- Health: 4,682
- Attack: 318
- Max Rating: 1,372
- Health: 12,169
- Attack: 827
- Max Rating: 3,666
- Health: 29,543
- Attack: 2,006
- Max Rating: 8,884
- Dark Energy - Increases chance to copy Buffs, effectiveness of Special Attacks and damage of Heavy Attack.
- Subspace Impulse Cloner - Whenever the opponent gains a Melee Attack Buff or Armor Buff, Nemesis Prime has a chance to copy the same buff.
- Nemesis Prime gains a Dark Energy Charge every 12~10 seconds, up to a maximum of 10 charges.
- At less than 50% health, Nemesis Prime gains a Dark Energy Charge every 7 seconds.
- At less than 15% health, Nemesis Prime gains a Dark Energy Charge every 5 seconds.
- +10% Critical Chance against Autobots.
- +10% Armor Piercing against Decepticons.
- Opponent Gains a Buff
- Whenever the opponents gains a Melee Attack Buff, Nemesis Prime has a 10~25% chance to copy the same buff for the same amount of time. +5% chance for each charge of Dark Energy.
- Whenever the opponents gains an Armor Buff, Nemesis Prime has a 10~25% chance to copy the same buff for the same amount of time. +5% chance for each charge of Dark Energy.
- Heavy Attacks
- Nullify one Melee Attack Buff or Armor Buff from the opponent.
- This attack has +5% Attack for each charge of Dark Energy.
Artificial Matrix - Nemesis Prime saps the energy from his opponents, stealing their health.
Special Attacks: Special Attacks restore Nemesis Prime's health for 15~25% of damage dealt.
- Dark Energon Chop - This dark clone comes complete with a cloned Energon Axe.
- 30% chance to copy each Debuff on Nemesis Prime to the opponent. +3% chance for each charge of Dark Energy.
- Gain 2 charges of Dark Energy.
- Axes of Evil - Reverse the polarity of your opponent’s face.
- 50% chance to nullify each Melee Attack Buff on the opponent and apply a 5% Attack Debuff for 4 seconds. +5% chance for each charge of Dark Energy.
- 50% chance to nullify each Armor Buff Buff on the opponent and apply a 5% Armor Break for 4 seconds. +5% chance for each charge of Dark Energy.
- Reduces Dark Energy Charges by 3 for each Buff nullified.
- No Matter the Obstacle - Nemesis Prime is on a mission, and nothing will stand in his way.
- After the last hit of the attack, basic attacks are Unblockable for 7 seconds plus 0.5 seconds per charge of Dark Energy.
- Reduces Dark Energy Charges to 0.
- Doppelganger – Nemesis Prime - Nemesis Prime gains 3~6% Armor.
- Original Model – Optimus Prime GS - Armor Break is 3~6% more effective.
- Dark Energy Fuel – Galvatron - Increase Dark Energy gain by 4~5%.
- Intriguing Subject – Shockwave - Increase Power Gain by +3~4%.
- Dark Ally – Cyclonus - Increase Dark Burn damage by +5%.
- Leadership (5-Star) - Acting as a beacon of leadership, all lower tier teammates gain +10% Armor Rating.
- Optimus Primal - Primal makes armor and melee buffs that will be easily nullified, and since he makes a ton of armor buffs his Special 2 will do massive damage.
- Exo-Filter - Nemesis won't be able to copy active debuffs onto his opponent if they are Purified.
Pair these mods with Nemesis Prime on your base!
- Transwarp Cell - Nemesis will be quicker to Nullify Combat Buffs.
- Dark Matrix Crystal
- Doppleganger Crystal
- Shattered Time Arenas, which start 11/7 (for featured bot crystals, meaning that everyone has the same chance at getting him!)
- Nemesis Prime is the second reskin in the game, the first is Thundercracker.
- Nemesis Prime could be seen when you try to access a Special Mission before they are unlocked. This was his first appearance.
- Bot Intel Report