Optimus Prime is a Tactician and Autobot leader.
From his humble beginnings as Orion Pax to his indisputable role as the greatest Autobot leader ever, Optimus Prime is the embodiment of heroic valor and righteousness. "Lead by example" is the virtue he lives by every cycle of every day.
- Health: 1,066
- Attack: 97
- Max Rating: 267
- Health: 1819~1842
- Attack: 150~152
- Max Rating: 544 (sig 100; Forge level 9)
- Max Rating:
- Health: 11,611
- Attack: 827
- Max Rating: 3,465 (sig 99)
- Health: 29,031
- Attack: 2,046
- Max Rating: 7,860
- When entering the Block stance, Optimus equips an Armor Buff, reducing damage from attacks by 9.7~14.8% for 2.5 seconds.
- Prime's determination to protect teammates provides +8.8~13.5% Armor per team member against Melee Attacks.
- Passive: Armor Break effects last 1.5% longer for every hit in the Combo Meter.
- Heavy Attacks: Rolling Out grants +12.7~24.4% Attack per team member for 7 seconds.
|Rank||Armor Buff||Team Armor||Roll Out||Special 1 Armor Break
chance / %
|Special 2 Armor Break
chance / %
|1||9.7%||8.8%||12.7%||61% / 14.5%||61.4% / 28.3%|
|2||10.7%||9.8%||15%||61% / 16.2%||72.2% / 28.3%|
|3||11.9%||10.9%||17.6%||61% / 18%||72.2% / 31.5%|
|4||13.3%||12.1%||20.8%||72% / 20%||85% / 31.5%|
|5||14.8%||13.5%||24.4%||85% / 35%||85% / 35%|
Optimus Prime's Critical Hits inflict Bleed when the opponent's Armor is broken.
When opponent's Armor is broken, Optimus Prime's Critical Hits inflict Bleed for 50~140% Attack over 4 seconds.
- Energon Chop - Optimus delivers a whirling slash with his Energon Axe to subdue his opponent.
- 61~85% chance to Armor Break, removing enemy armor and applying 14.5~20% armor reduction for 3.5 seconds.
- +20% Attack for 6 seconds. Additionally, Optimus Prime's Attack is increased by +20% Attack per fallen ally in his squad.
- Axed - Say goodbye to the weakest link with a few chops of sharpened Energon.
- 61.4-85% chance to Armor Break, removing enemy armor and applying 28.3-35% armor reduction for 6 seconds.
- No Matter the Cost - One shall stand, one shall fall.
- Inflicts a permanent Armor Break, removing enemy armor and applying 35% Armor reduction.
Synergy Bonuses Edit
- Enemies - Bludgeon, Motormaster, Megatron, Megatronus - +1~2~3~8% Attack Rating.
- Enemies - Soundwave, Motormaster, Megatron, Megatronus - +1~2~3~8% Attack Rating.
- Brothers in Arms - Ironhide, Ratchet -
(1-9% of a Power Bar over two seconds when finishing a basic Melee Combo.)+2~3~8% Armor for Autobots. +4~6~9% Melee Damage in Solo Missions.
- Allies - Grimlock, Wheeljack - +1~2~3~8% Armor.
- Chief Medical Officer - Ratchet - Up to 100% chance based lost Health to Repair 1.5~3~10% of base Health instead of gaining an Attack Buff when Rolling Out.
- Role Models - Bumblebee - Bumblebee's Heavy Attacks gain a +2~3~5% Attack Buff for each alive team member.
- Role Models - Bumblebee - Bumblebee gains a new ability and grants 2~3~8% Armor to his role models.
- Lieutenants - Prowl, Jazz - Optimus gains 2~3~8% Attack and Armor and his lieutenants gain unique abilities.
- Lieutenants - Prowl - If Prowl Drains the opponent’s Power to 0% of their Max Power, he has a 8~10~40% chance to Stun the opponent for 2.5 seconds.
- Lieutenants - Jazz - Each time Jazz avoids all hits in an opponent’s Special Attack he gains an Attack Buff, increasing his Attack Rating by 2~4~8% for the remainder of the fight.
- Leadership (5-Star) - Acting as a beacon of leadership for the team, all lower tier teammates gain +10% Armor Rating.
Optimus Prime is well-rounded Bot, with substantial health and attack and basic buffs. Make sure your SP1 and 2 successfully hits as the armor breaks deal tons of damage, especially on critical hits.
His Signature Ability is double-edged; Armor Breaks may make enemies weaker, but Brawlers like Grimlock and Thundercracker can Purify the Bleed the Prime gives them. As more Bots who take advantage of Bleed debuffs are introduced, G1 Prime is still one of the more powerful Tacticians out there, but be careful.
Avoid getting hit by SP1 or 2 as much as possible (evading his hits at the same time). Preventing him from reaching his SP3 is desirable, as you don't want a permanent Armor Break. Play with his Power and bait his Specials a lot.
- Grindor - Preventing the helicopter from gaining armor will be a very good benefit.
- Bludgeon - This armored tank won't fortify himself no longer.
- Optimus Prime (MV1) - Sometimes the original is the best with his devastating special damage and armor breaks, ensuring the bayformer can't take him on. Keep in mind that Awakened G1 Prime will Bleed MV1, causing the latter to gain some ground off the Bleeds.
- Optimus Primal - Prime's Signature Ability is double-edged. Armor Breaks will prevent the ape from gaining melee buffs and make him vulnerable to Critical hits, but doing do will give him bleeds that will repair some of his health.
- Security Module - This Module's powerful Armor Buff will be Broken easily.
- Ironhide - Prime won't feel lucky at all when Ironhide tears him apart.
- Megatron (ROTF) - The massive critical damage from his impair charges will take down the prime.
- Grimlock - Despite class type advantage, The king will turn Prime into a pile of scrap if he keeps bleeding, allowing him to gain melee buffs.
- Thundercracker - The brawling Decepticon Jet gains bonuses from hitting ground vehicles, and will Purify Prime's Bleeds, despite the class disadvantage.
- Anyone who Repair Blocks - Nullifies the Synergy with Ratchet.
- The Security Module can make his Blocks more proficient.
- Harm Accelerator - most effective when both Prime and the mod are awakened.
- The Exo-Filter can Purify Burns from Demolition Bots.
- 1-Star Optimus Prime is the first Bot all Commanders start with.
- Bot Crystals
- Optimus Prime Arenas
- Leadership Crystal
- First Crystal Opening Alliance Quest (first appearance of 5-Star)
- April 2019 (3~5 Star)
- Optimus Prime's design is based on his Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Optimus Prime toy.
- Optimus Prime at Tfwiki.net