He is the Cybertronian definition of altruism, sacrifice, and leadership. Always the bot with a plan, Optimus' tactical skills are only matched by his prowess in combat. If you are a sentient being, rest assured the legendary Autobot leader is valiantly fighting for your freedom!
- Health: 1981
- Attack: 173
- Max Rating: 546 (sig 100)
- Health: 4900
- Attack: 370
- Max Rating: 1236 (sig 35)
- Health: 12504
- Attack: 942
- Max Rating: 3530
- 2917 (sig 0)
- Blocking: When entering the Block stance, Optimus Equips an Armor Buff, reducing damage from attacks by 9-15% for 7 seconds.
- All Attacks: Melee Buff: 10% chance to increase Melee damage by +26-51% for 4 seconds.
- All Attacks: Willpower: While Optimus Prime is leaking Energon from Bleed Debuffs, the strength of his will returns 20-31.5% of the damage he deals as Health. Additionally, stacks of two or more Bleed Debuffs are Purified and converted to 10% Power.
- Special Attacks - 60% chance to inflict Bleed on Slashing attacks, dealing 40% Attack over 3 seconds.
|Rank||Armor Buff||Melee Buff||Willpower|
I'll Take You All On!
Dropping Below 20% Health: Optimus Prime's perseverance changes the tide of the battle, providing +90% increased Armor and three 23~44.4% Melee Buffs for 7 seconds. This may occur once per fight.
+0.4% per level.
- Guardian Slash - Twin swords have opponents seeing double the trouble.
- This attack deals up to +150% damage based on Health lost.
- I'll Take You All On! - You'll have to go through a savage sword combo wielded by a strong will to take Optimus on.
- +30% chance to inflict Bleed.
- Strength of the Autobots - Together, stronger. Divided, defeated.
- Allies - Ironhide , Bumblebee, Drift, Hound - +1~2~3~8% Armor.
- Enemies - Megatron, Grindor, Bonecrusher - 2~3~8% Attack Rating.
- Sensei - Drift - 2~3~8% Armor.
- Till All Are One - Bumblebee - 2~3% Attack Rating for Autobots. 6~8% debuff damage for Autobots in Raids.
- Old Friends - Ironhide - 20~40~70% chance to deal an additional Bleed stack when inflicting Bleed.
- Medic Support - Hound - 1.3~2.5~7% of base Health Repaired at the start of the fight. +3~4~5% extra Repair in Raids.
Optimus Prime is capable of turning the tide of the battle. When he suffers from Bleed, attacking will heal him, amount depending on how hard he hits, and possibly recover more health than before. If he activates his Special 3 when Bleeding, his opponent will have to deal with not only how much damage he has inflicted, but also how much he healed.
If Optimus has less than half his health, it is better to use his Special 1 instead of saving up for his other Specials, because he can deal far more damage with this single attack. As he deals only one hit on his Special 1, it is best to use it during or immediately after a melee combo.
His signature ability also significantly reduces the amount of damage he takes for a few seconds, so he becomes almost invincible. Go gung-ho in attacking the opponent before his buffs expire. However, damaging debuffs and Armor piercing can bypass his Armor Buffs.
If possible, try to use attacks that do not inflict Bleed. Other damaging Debuffs can damage him without him benefitting from them.
If Optimus has his signature ability active, avoid using strong attacks and avoid being hit by him until his buffs expire. Or use Bots with damaging debuffs or those that can Nullify his Armor and Melee Buffs.
- Optimus has a healing advantage in addition to his class advantage against most Warriors, especially Bonecrusher.
- Windblade inflicts Bleed with her sword attacks, giving Optimus the willpower to fight back.
- Bumblebee's Special 2 and 3 can Shock through and past Prime's Armor Buff and deal additional damage for each active Armor Buff.
- Optimus Prime's Special attacks can Nullify his other self's Armor Buffs
- Ultra Magnus can nullify Prime's Melee Buffs and Armor Break his Armor Buffs.
- Starscream can Nullify Prime's frequent combat buffs.
- Shockwave's frequent use of Shock Debuffs won't cause Prime to gain power. Really, any bot that uses Shocks over Bleeds work
- The Security Module increases the duration of Armor Buffs, making his signature ability last a little longer.
- Raids: Optimus is ideal when facing Base Defenders with a Harm Accelerator, partially countering the harmful Bleed debuff.
- Pre-Registration Reward Tier 3 (Unlocks at Player Level 10) (2-star)
- Android players receive a free Google Play exclusive bundle containing a 2-star Optimus Prime.
- Bot Crystals
- Cinematic Crystal (2-4 star)
- Ultimate Cinematic Crystal (3-4 star)
- Optimus Prime Arenas (3~4 star)
- Freedom Crystal (3~4 star)
- 4-Star Optimus Prime Bundle for about $100 USD
- His vehicle mode is based on the 1997 Peterbilt 379EXHD, but slightly tweaked to avoid licensing issues.