He may look like your friendly neighborhood cop on patrol, but check under the hood and he’s 100% military-trained police on a mission to serve and protect. He’s a trusted strategist and friend of Optimus Prime, but he’s decidedly less friendly to those who don’t follow protocol…his protocol.
- Health: 1714
- Attack: 152
- Max Rating: 557
- Health: 4210
- Attack: 322
- Max Rating: 1308
- Health: 10941
- Attack: 835
- Max Rating: 3488
- Max Rating:
- Power Burn
- Ranged Buff
- On Dash Back:
- Prowl tries to Suppress the opponent. While tension is building up, Prowl prepares for the inevitable fight by charging a Melee Buff every 0.5 seconds for a maximum of 10 stacks.
- When Prowl is struck or dashes towards the opponent, each Melee Buff increases damage by 7.6~11.7% for 6 seconds.
- 35.4~54% chance to automatically Evade the next incoming attack. This interrupts the charging of Melee Buffs.
- Ranged Attacks:
- 10% chance to Stun opponents for 1.5 seconds on the first Ranged hit of a combo. (Unlisted)
- +70% chance if Prowl is charging his Melee Buffs. (Unlisted)
|Rank||Melee Buff||Evade||Power Burn||Ranged Buff|
After charging his Melee Buffs, Prowl gets a surge of Power based on how many Melee Buffs he activated.
Passive: After charging his Melee Buffs, Prowl gets 1.5 ~ 4% Power for each Melee Buff activated.
+0.05% per level.
- Short Circuit - His short fuse and their short circuit.
- 100% chance to Power Burn, consuming up to 23.8~36.4% of the target’s max Power.
- If the opponent reaches zero Power as a result of this Power Burn, the strength of their Power Gain Buffs is reduced by 15% for the rest of the fight.
- Gunslinger - Locked, loaded, and he’s quick on the draw. Watch Out!
- Increases Ranged Damage by 29.5~45% and Ranged Speed for 6 seconds.
- Ride Shotgun - Riding shotgun with Prowl is a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- 100% chance to Power Lock, severing the target’s flow of Power for 16 seconds.
- Allies - Ultra Magnus - 2~3~8% Armor.
- Brothers in Arms - Ultra Magnus - 2~3~8% Armor for Autobots. 4~6~8% Melee Damage for Autobots in Solo Missions.
- Allies - Arcee - 2~3~8% Armor.
- Code 12: Reckless Driving - Sideswipe, Hot Rod, Mirage - 6~9~24% Attack Buff for 3 seconds when using a Heavy Attack. Stacking those buffs refreshes the duration of the entire stack.
- Enemies - Barricade, Kickback - 2~3~8% Attack Rating.
- Role Models - Bumblebee - 2~3~8% Armor.
- Role Models - Bumblebee - Bumblebee's Heavy Attacks gain a 2~3~5% Attack Buff for each alive team member.
- Lieutenants - Optimus Prime - Optimus gains 2~3~8% Attack and Armor and his lieutenants gain unique abilities.
- Lieutenants - Optimus Prime - If Prowl Drains the opponent’s Power to 0% of their Max Power, he has a 8~10~40% chance to Stun the opponent for 2.5 seconds.
If your Prowl is awakened, charge up power by dashing back and getting 10 Melee buffs. You can either go for more damage with Special 2 or constantly use Special 1 to deny an opponent Power, especially if they have a Power Gain buff.
Try to interrupt Prowl's charging melee buffs as soon as possible to keep him from gaining too much power. Having him get power to Special 2 is undesirable, as it's nearly impossible to dodge or sidestep.
- In long fights, Ratchet's strong Power Gain can be shut down by Prowl’s Special 1, enabling Prowl to win the “Power Race” with the help of his Good Cop signature ability which provides him Power based on how many Melee Buffs he activates.
- Prowl deals a lot of damage with the support of his Melee Buffs; retreating and then going for a combo and ending with a Special 2 will be excellent against fragile but high attack Bots like Windblade.
- Demolition bots with devastating damage like Ironhide or Ramjet won't be able to activate their high damage special attacks if you can drain their power.
- Ultra Magnus's and Starscream's Ranged Attacks can quickly Neutralize Prowl’s Melee Buffs.
- Cheetor's Transmetal armor will prevent Prowl from burning his power.
- Scorponok - Prowl's shotgun will be much less threatening if he is Dazed and confused.
- E.M.I. Module - Decreasing the opponent’s Ranged Attacks effectiveness will allow an AI controlled Prowl to retreat and activate his Melee Buffs more effectively.
- Superconductor 2000 - Prowl’s Special 2 is very hard to completely Dodge, enabling Prowl to do his Special 2 more often will be extremely effective.
- Protocol Crystal
- Bot Crystal
- Base Defense Bundle
- His design is based on the Generations Combiner Wars Prowl figure, which is a redeco of Streetwise with a new head which is also a Redeco/Retool of Dead End.