|“||Quote, if any||”|
Sunstreaker is an Autobot Brawler.
|“||Sunstreaker doesn't just think he's the best, he's certain of it. His brother Sideswipe may come in a close second, but the dazzling duo stand head and shoulders above the rest (in their opinion).||”|
- Shining Star - August 11 - 25, 2022
- Sunstreaker has arrived on New Quintessa, much to the delight of his twin brother Sideswipe. But not all is well within the Autobot family as Sunstreaker seems to have it out for the Commander. Will Sideswipe be able to sway his brother into falling in line with their new human friend, or will we be blinded by the rage of this SHINING STAR?
- Health: 4,768
- Attack: 385
- Max Rating: 1,070
- Health: 12,392
- Attack: 1000
- Max Rating: 2,881
- Max Rating:
- Melee Attack
- While at 60% HP and above, Sunstreaker is in Pristine State and gains 10% Melee Evade and 8~20% Armor. Melee Evade is 30% against Melee Critical Hits.
- While at 40% HP and below, Sunstreaker is in Blemished State and gains 8~20% Melee Buff and goes Unstoppable for 5 seconds.
- End of a Light or Medium Melee Combo
- Gain 10% Power over 3 seconds.
- Ranged Attacks
- 20% chance to Purify a Debuff.
- Heavy Attacks
- 30% chance to gain a 14% Melee Buff for 5 seconds.
Premium Model - Sunstreaker tries hard to maintain his look, giving him a chance to permanently keep some Buffs..
- When a Melee Buff or Armor Buff expires on Sunstreaker, 10~60% chance to gain a permanent 10% Melee Buff or Armor Buff respectively. (Max Stacks: 10)
- Not The Face - Don't scratch Sunstreaker's paint, or you'll be sorry.
- If in Pristine State, gain Blemished State Buffs for 4 seconds. If in Blemished State, last hit is Unblockable. If Sunstreaker is in neither state, gain both state buffs for 4 seconds.
- Just Been Chromed - Sunstreaker shows off his flashy moves and new coat.
- If in Pristine State, last hit is Unblockable. If in Blemished State, gain Pristine State buffs for 6 seconds. If in neither state, gain both state buffs for 6 seconds.
- Beautiful Attack - Sunstreaker has the looks and the skills to impress.
- Gain Pristine State Buffs and Blemished State Buffs for 6 seconds.
- Allies - Bots - +2~3~8% Armor.
- Enemies - Bots - +2~3~8% Attack Rating.
- Jet Judo - Jetfire - +7~16% Melee Buff against bots with an aerial alternate form.
- Twin Engines - Sideswipe - Increase Power Gain by 2~8%
- Optimus Maximus - Optimus Prime, Ironhide, Prowl, Mirage Start the fight with 10~40% Power. Only applies if all Bots on the team have this Synergy.
- Magnificent Six - Prowl, Wheeljack or Sunstreaker When Knocked Down, 5~15% chance to gain +20% Special Damage for 5 seconds. Increases by 5% after each Knock Down.
- Leadership (5-Star) - Acting as a beacon of leadership, all lower tier teammates gain +10% Attack Rating
Meet Sunstreaker, the only Brawler who can evade! The two states of Sunstreaker are a double-sided coin, granting him either evade and armor or melee and an Unstoppable buff. In the typical Brawler fashion Sunstreaker is a Melee and Armor kinda guy who can also... purify his own debuffs on ranged attacks?
Upgrading to the Premium Model grants him permanent buffs - both of which can stack up to a permanent 100% boost for either armor or melee!
Sunstreaker’s Armor will make it harder for Warriors to land their big damage attacks, and Evades can help Sunstreaker avoid Bleed damage.
- Bludgeon - No hit? No problem!... if Bludgeon can land the Metallikato, something Sunstreaker can avoid with evasion and armor.
- Drift - In this duel of the sports cars, it's easily obvious who lands the most Bleeds against Sunstreaker will lose; he will easily best Drift in this case.
- Mod Name - sentence.
Sunstreaker relies on his Melee Buffs and Armor, which Tacticians can easily remove or ignore.
- Hot Rod - This... is a double-edge. One one hand there's the all-important Deceleration that removes the evasion, but the other lies the class bonus. But then again, Hot Rod doesn't inflict bleed debuffs...
- Cyclonus - You'd be thinking Sunstreaker will be appreciating himself more against this spawn of Unicron, but nope! Straight outta the edge of the galaxy, with a sword that pierces his armor and a Dark Field that can cancel the unstoppable buff, Sunstreaker has met his match.
- Mod Name - sentence.
- Mod Name - sentence.
- (Name) Crystal
- Bot Chips
- Regular Bot Crystal Pool (to be added)
- Sunstreaker is based on the Universe 2008 Deluxe toy, a remodeling of his brother Sideswipe with the torso reversed.
- He appears to have a gun-sword from his Combiner Wars toy, an accessory carried over as a redeco of Breakdown.
- The Magnificent Six Synergy he has is a pretty interesting addition, having seen a one-time appearance in the British run of the Marvel The Transformers comics, complete with synergy between Jazz, Prowl and Wheeljack.
- Add update to Bot here
- Add details