The Transwarp Cell is a Utility Mod that can drain an opponent's Power and makes the Bot Defender use Heavy Attacks more often.
Transform and warp enemy power with the perfect accessory for any space-time traveler. Place this Module on your Base and pair it with a Bot known for their reliable Heavy Attacks for maximum performance.
- Passive: Defending Bots paired with this Module are 500% more likely to activate Heavy Attacks.
- Passive: Enemies generate 15~% less Power for each full Power Bar they have. Abilities that generate Power are not affected.
- Heavy Attacks: 100% Chance to drain 15~% total Power.
Enemies that have their Power drained take Heat Damage based on the amount of Power drained.
When Draining Power: Ignite enemies that have their Power drained, dealing up to 50~% Attack as Heat Damage based on the amount pf Power drained.
It is recommended to use this Mod with Bots whose Heavy Attacks have special abilities.
Base Defense Edit
- Kickback - Ensuring Kickback routinely slams into his opponent with Heavy Attacks will allow him to take great advantage of his Consume and Signature abilities.
- Megatron - Getting hit by his Fusion Cannon and having Power drained at the same time is the quickest way to the scrap pile.
- Megatron (ROTF) - This will encourage him to use his powerful Heavy Attacks other than his Enraged periods and provide a potent way to lock down the opponent’s Power flow.
- Mirage - It would be a mistake to dash in right after shooting Mirage while he's transforming, because projectiles will miss while he's in F1 mode.
- Ramjet - This mod will boost the chance Ramjet uses his Unstoppable Heavy Attacks.
- Soundwave - This Mod will allow Soundwave to drain the opponents' Power while charging his own.
- Shockwave - This Mod will allow Shockwave to more intelligently make use of his Energy Charges when he gets them.
- Windblade can avoid all ranged attacks while she flies into opponents.
- Wheeljack will keep making gaining or replacing lost upgrades.
- Thundercracker will keep on Purifying Damaging Debuffs.
- Kickback's T-Clog can prevent an opponent from using a heavy attack.