A changelog of updates throughout the game.
Version 0.3 (March 1)Edit
Official Release Notes
New Modes for Your Alliance!
- Alliance Missions Coming Soon! Use strategy and cooperation as your Alliance breaks into Battlegroups to tackle difficulty Missions for fantastic rewards! More information will be available on those as we get closer to their launch.
- Alliance Events: Take on Alliances from around the world, scoring points in a variety of timed events. Earn Rank and Milestone rewards for your efforts! More information here: http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/85/introducing-alliance-events/p1?new=1
New Features for You:
- Auto Fight: Let your Bots battle for you in Story and Daily Missions!
- Story Missions: A new Chapter of Act 2 is available to explore!
Various other Changes and Improvements:
- Fight Introductions: New animations play when Bots enter the battle.
- Raid Rewards: Earn bonus rewards when winning Raids based on your Medal count
- Bug fixes, screen improvements, new tutorials, and optimizations
Version 0.2.0 (January 28, 2017) Edit
Official Release Notes
Introducing Away Team Missions:
- Send your Bots on missions to collect resources
- These missions can be done while you are away and don't require you to play them
- Pair specific Bots to activate bonus attributes and abilities.
- Strategically build your teams to maximize and customize these abilities to your play style and the challenge ahead!
New story missions have been added to help you unravel the mystery of this strange planet where realities collide.
Autobot Ratchet has been hard at work performing standard maintenance and fixing some major gameplay bugs.
Global Launch and 2017 Updates Edit
Version 1.0 - Global Launch Edit
Version 1.0 (April 1)Edit
Official Release NotesEdit
- New Languages - Support for Japanese, Korean, Thai, Indonesian, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Norwegian, Russian, Dutch, Turkish, and Arabic.
- New Bots - Mixmaster has been added to the Premium Bot Crystal
- New Story Missions - Act 2 Chapter 4 unlocked for you to explore.
- New Event Missions - Celebrate the launch of the game with a set of 6 Boss challenges available for a limited time only! A new challenge will be released every 3 days, but hurry! They disappear on April 24th!
- Rulers of Kaon is a new challenge for the strongest Commanders to test their strength. This Mission is the first story in the new Legends of Cybertron series.
- New Daily Missions
- Introducing new Spark Trials daily Event Missions! Earn T1 Basic Sparks and Essence from Easy difficulty, and T2 Basic Sparks and Essence from Medium difficulty. Progress and rewards reset Daily.
- New Alliance Missions
- Play through cooperative Missions with your Alliance!
- The new Forgotten Ruins map features 10 difficulty levels and is an introductory map acting as a precursor to Shattered Lands.
- Mission crystals have been replaced with direct ORE-13 payouts.
- The third team slot is now unlocked at level 1 (down from 3).
- Daily Missions now unlock at level 8 (up from 4).
- Raids now unlock at level 7 (up from 6).
- Raid store is locked until 7 to prevent buying items you can't use.
- Improved early game tutorialization.
- Reduced the T2 Class Spark Essence awarded for selling T1 Class Sparks
- Reduced the T2 Class Spark Essence obtained from completing the Medium Difficulty of Class Specific Daily Missions
Bug Fixes and Optimizations
- Fixed an issue that would cause Shields to expire prematurely
- Alliance Mission link nodes visibility and sync quality improved
- Fixed an issue where characters recovered from a Light Ranged combo too quickly
- Fixed numerous Crash and Connection issues
- Fixed an issue causing a hang on loading screens
- Fixed an issue causing fights in Alliance Missions to not load
- Fixed an issue where node numbers were not displaying in Alliance Missions
- Fixed an issue where a black bar will appear on top of the screen and remain there on all screens
- Miscellaneous other bug fixes and optimizations.
- Bot Ability Rating
- We’ve updated all Bot Ratings to more accurately reflect the overall strength of that Bot. As a result, the total Rating for all Bots has decreased. Specifically, the Rating assigned to each Bot Ability has been reduced while the Rating from base attributes remains the same. This is a display-only change that affects every Bot and will result in more accurate and reliable Bot Ratings going forward without having any effect on the actual performance of each Bot.
- Light Ranged Attacks
- Decreased damage and Power generated to be on par with Light Melee attacks
- Added a passive chance to automatically Sidestep incoming Ranged Attacks
- Added Bleed on Critical Hits on her Special Attack 2
- Increased damage on Headshots and limited the Bleed stack to 1
- Increased strength of her Ranged Buff on Special Attack 1
- Precision ability added as her Signature Ability as a scalable chance to activate on Special Attacks for a long duration
- Increased Backfire damage on Ranks 1 to 4
- Increased chance to deal Backfire.
- Evade after Knocking him down will also activate against Ranged Attacks.
- Stun chance on Special 2 and 3 will now scale by Rank
- Decreased the chance to activate Armor Buffs when struck by a Critical Hit
- Removed current Signature Ability and replaced it with his Critical Damage basic ability
- Mirage’s Ranged Attacks now decrease the opponent’s Power Flow just when in his Special 1“Disruption” mode
- Special 2 “Incapacitation” mode: Increased amount of Attack Debuffs required to trigger a Stun from 5 to 7
- Improved in-game ability icon clarity when his Signature Ability is active
- Added a Synergy with Mixmaster and Waspinator
- Decreased the chance to Stun on her Special Attack 3
- Optimus Prime (MV1)
- Slightly decreased strength of Armor and Melee Buffs
- Signature ability will activate 3 Armor Buffs instead of 1
- Signature ability will activate when at 20% Health instead of 15%
- Optimus Prime
- Slightly decreased strength of Armor Buffs
- Superconductor Modules
- Moved the Power Gain ability to the Signature Ability
- Power Gain is now distributed constantly over-time instead of all at once
- E.M.I. Module
- Reduced the projectile flight speed penalty at all Ranks
- Increased the chance to be Unstoppable against a projectile at lower Ranks
- Updating iconography, pause descriptions, and text callouts to more clearly communicate the active effects
- Harm Accelerator Module
- The basic “Enhanced Degen” ability has been removed
- The Bleed generated by the Module now lasts 60 seconds instead of permanently
- Known Issue: One of the ability descriptions still references “permanent bleed” which is incorrect.
- Bleed damage now scales with the Attack of the defending Bot
Version 1.0.1 Edit
Version 1.1.2 Edit
Version 2.0 Edit
Release Date: June 14
Official Release NotesEdit
- Complete your Transformers: The Last Knight experience with new limited-time missions. - Rumors that the Autobot Hot Rod has arrived on New Quintessa enrages Drift who vows to hunt him down. - Perplexed by Drift's vow Optimus Prime and Bumblebee fear that the Decepticon turned Autobot has gone rogue and is resorting back to his old Decepticon ways. Play the all new Spotlight - "A Question of Loyalty" - and find out what happens when brothers in arms do battle.
- Megatron has returned to take his place as the new boss of Alliance Missions!
- New Level Cap! Commanders can now reach Level 50!
- New Daily Login Calendar!
- Great prizes await the faithful Commanders who login everyday!
- Collect Rewards from the 7 Day, 28 Day, and Alliance Calendars.
- Fight in a brand new environment inspired by Transformers: The Last Knight.
- A whole new look for your Base!
- Base updates bring a new level of visual polish and navigational ease.
- Show off up to four Relics with two new sockets added.
- Several new Relics with new effects have been added. New Relics can be found by fully Exploring any difficulty level of "A Question of Loyalty" as well as from the special Event Calendar. These Relics also have new in-game benefits.
- Tip the odds in your favor by using Boosts to augment your Bots' performance.
- Boosts can increase your damage output or survivability.
- Activate an XP Boost to accelerate your level ups and claim rewards faster.
- Some Boosts are only applied to a specific game mode.
- Forging a Module now awards bonus Module Crystal Shards based on the Rank, Level, and Signature Ability Level of the Modules that are consumed.
- 1-Star Modules do not award Shards.
- 2-Star Modules award 3-Shard Module Crystal Shards.
- 3-Star Modules award 4-Star Module Crystal Shards.
- A new Synergy Bonus interface now shows you who is providing a bonus and who is receiving a bonus. The benefits and targets for existing Synergy Bonuses have not changed.
- Several new Synergy Bonuses have been added.
- The Alliance-based currency Loyalty has been removed.
- Existing Loyalty balances have been converted to Gold.
- You now earn Gold for answering Alliance Help Requests.
- Alliance Help requests will now immediately award 3 Energy in addition to the Energy received from Alliance mates.
- Bot Changes
- 1-Star and 2-Star Bots now start with two Special Attacks at Rank 1 and unlock a third Special Attack after Ranking Up.
- 3-Star Bots now start with three Special Attacks at Rank 1.
- New Synergies have been added and tuned for several bots.
- Received a re-design, both on his Basic Abilities and his Signature.
- Updated design will be more in line with other Demolition Bots (Very high damage bursts in a short period of time)
- Acid does not have a cost anymore and Neutralizes Resistances Buffs when active, making him really great against Bots like Ultra Magnus.
- Will deal Burn on his Special 3.
- Whenever opponents have an active Debuff, Mixmaster will get a huge Critical Rate Buff.
- Generates power from Non-Critical Hits.
- Power generation from Critical Hits has been reduced to 12%.
- Guardian's Ferocity now has a 20% increased chance to trigger at all Signature levels.
- Mod Changes
- Laser Guidance and EMI Module
- Module buffs and debuffs can no longer be overridden by projectile buffs from bots.
- A new formula adds a global minimum and maximum speed limit for projectiles to account for bots that might stack Projectile Speed buffs.
- Laser Guidance and EMI Module
- Fight Tuning Adjustments:
- Made Adjustments to the AI of enemies to make them less likely to hold their power until they can use their Special 3
- Tuned down aggression of Enemy AI in harder content
- Made a slight adjustment to the speed of Projectile Attacks to make them easier for players to avoid
- Slightly increased the window to chain from a combo into a special attack
- Bug Fixes and Optimizations
- Fixed an issue with the effectiveness of Module Signature Abilities during Raids
- Stash items now default to sort by expiry
- Filter basic ORE-13 and Catalysts in the Stash and Inventory screens
- Some timers that previously just showed hours now show minutes as well.
- Fixed an issue causing Wins in Arenas showing as a Loss
Other Changes Edit
- New background for Bots on upgrade and info screens.
- Tier 1 Basic Ore-13 has been removed from the Raid Store.
- The Superconductor 1000 has been removed from the Raid Store.
- 1-Star Bots no longer supply Synergy Bonuses.
- Windblade gets an updated small portrait to match her large portrait.
- Mixmaster also receives a redesign in posture.
- Mixmaster no longer has Physical Resistance Buffs.
Version 3.0 Edit
Other Changes Edit
- Several Bots receive updated portrait images: Arcee, Barricade, Bludgeon, Bonecusher, Ironhide, Optimus Prime, Rhinox, Shockwave, Starscream, Ultra Magnus, and Waspinator.
- Daily Deals are updated with more items and images.
- Updated Bot Crystal banners and Gold Crystal banners.
- The Standard Mod Crystal has been removed from the Raid Store.
Version 3.1 Edit
Other Changes Edit
- Bludgeon, Grimlock, and Ultra Magnus receive another update to their portrait images.
Version 4.0 Edit
Official Release Notes Edit
- Act 3, Chapter 3 is now unlocked!
- Megatron's rise to power culminates in this chapter as the Scientist struggles to prove his value to his crazed leader. The Scientist offers his latest creations, further enhancing Megatron's Sharkticons and legion of Transformers to carry out his maniacal ambitions. Can the Commander and his allies remove this terrible foe? Maybe with the help of some new allies...
- 10 new powerful Masteries are now available!
- Offensive Masteries:
- Glass Cannon: Increases the Attack Rating of all your Bots, but lowers their maximum Health
- Double Edge: Increases the Attack Rating of all your Bots, but they suffer a Bleed Debuff every fight
- Despair: Enemies Repair less Health for each Debuff they're suffering from
- Suppression: Enemies suffering Stun trigger fewer abilities and Repair less Health
- Stupefy: When your Bots inflict Stun, it lasts longer
- Deep Wounds: When your Bots inflict Bleed Debuffs, they last longer and deal extra damage
- Defensive Masteries:
- Bleed Resistance: Any Bleed Damage your Bots would take is reduced
- Shock Resistance: Any Shock Damage your Bots would take, such as Shock Debuffs, is reduced
- Silica Plating: Any Heat Damage your Bots would take, such as Burn Debuffs, is reduced
- Inhibitor: Enemies suffering from Shock or Stun generate less Power
- Offensive Masteries:
- New Features!
- Awakening Programs have been added, providing a way to activate a Bot signature ability without duplicating it.
- Signature Upgrades have been added, allowing the upgrading of a signature ability of an already awakened Bot. A Signature Upgrade will add to the Bot's Signature Ability level.
- Improvements & Fixes
- Bot statistics that increase from Upgrading and Forging are showcased more clearly
- Alliance Missions will initially provide a recommended Map and Difficulty based on your Alliance
- Editing the Alliance objective or description now supports changing the existing text
- Tapping on a Relic during a raid will display additional about it
- Added a setting to refresh ‘don’t show again’ popups
- The Fight menu has been updated to better showcase relevant Missions
- The Spark inventory now default sorts by class, and has new filter options for Mod and Alpha sparks
- The Daily mission banner will update to showcase the relevant class each day
- Tapping a player’s name on the Raid leaderboard will display their Commander profile
- Clarification for what fight round of an Arena series you are in
- Crashing during loading into Raids or Mission fights will no longer apply a health penalty
- Fixed an issue that caused extra Bots to appear in combat
- Fixed a delay when Ramjet fires his Special 1 attack, along with other related delays
- Crash fixes and optimizations
Other changes Edit
- Ramjet's portrait images are updated.
Version 4.0.1 Edit
Version 4.1 Edit
- New Map for Alliance Missions!
- A new map has been added for Alliance Missions! It brings greater challenge and requires more teamwork, but also brings greater rewards. This will be available on November 30th to give time for players to update to the new version.
- New Features:
- Alliance Mission fights are now 5 minutes, increased from 3 minutes.
- Mission exploration progress is more visibly displayed throughout the game.
- Removed a load screen between finishing the final boss of a Mission and showing Mission completion results.
- Experienced Alliances now have all Alliance Mission battlegroups unlocked by default.
- Bots on Base Defense can now be used in Story, Daily, and Special Missions.
- 1-Star and 2-Star Bots now have their Special 3 unlocked at Rank 1.
- T1 Alpha Sparks can be sold for T2 Alpha Spark Essence.
- The Fallen Titan Hand from completing Rulers of Kaon now grants 5% Attack and Health to all Bots.
- Updated Mod rankup recipes for 3-Star Rank 4 and 4-Stars, allowing for rank up with T1 Mod Sparks.
- Improvements And Bug Fixes:
- Fixed an issue that would cause scrolling to stop working throughout the game.
- Fixed an issue with per-fight scoring for difficulty 66+ in Alliance Missions.
- Fixed an issue preventing Forge stats from applying to Base defenders.
- Fixed a display issue for Alliance Mission rewards on the difficulty select screen.
- Galvatron’s Special 2 can’t be evaded halfway through anymore.
Other Changes Edit
- For Android devices, the external "asset_cache" folder and "odr." folder did not function.
Version 4.1.1 Edit
A Holiday Update with Holiday-themed App icon
2018 Updates Edit
Version 5.0 Edit
New Features Edit
- Rewarded Advertisements are coming to Forged to Fight
- 5.0 will add new optional Advertisement functionality in game. These advertisements are totally opt in, and provide rewards like Energon and Energy! This means that you will never see an advertisement if you don’t want to, and will get something just for watching an advertisement!
- Every day, you will be able to watch 3 Ads (accessible from your Base screen) in exchange for 5 Energon each. This timer will reset every day at Midnight UTC. You’ll also be able to watch an Advertisement upon running out of Energy in a mission to gain 9 more energy. You will be able to do this once every 6 hours.
- There may be times out of our control when advertisements are not available for viewing. When there are no available advertisements, the button will appear as grey, and not able to be interacted with. Check back later, they may be available later!
- We want to reiterate that these are completely optional, and it is up to you whether you would like to interact with them or not!
- Use Stash Ore-13 Directly from the Upgrade Screen!
- If there is room in your Inventory, you can now use your stashed Ore-13 directly from your Upgrade Screen
- Bot Updates
- Increased Ultra Magnus's chance to Nullify to 100% to match his Ability Description
- The Treasury has been removed as all Alliance Missions are now free to enter.
- Bots that are available, but unowned, are now shown in the Bots menu.
- Bot portraits have been touched up and their backgrounds are colored to reflect their class.
- Class advantage and disadvantage is now shown in combat. (Bug: except in Arenas)
- Rarity is now shown when opening awakening and signature items from crystals.
- Ranged attacks from a KO’d Bot no longer deal damage.
Bug Fixes Edit
- Fixed a rare issue that would cause the loading screen to display over a fight.
- Fixed an issue on the prefight screen where Bot Stats were missing and the selected Bot couldn’t be changed.
- Fixed unnecessary gaps in information on certain panels and popups.
- Fixed a visual issue with reflected projectiles.
- Fixed an issue with Optimus Primal’s heavy attack range being too short.
- Fixed two causes of gameplay framerate hitches.
- Performance optimizations, localization updates, and bug fixes.
- Fixed an Issue where Bumblebee was not counting as an Autobot in Synergies
- Fixed an issue with the Beast Purification Synergy causing it not to activate with all Beast Wars Characters
Version 5.1 Edit
New Features Edit
- Act 3 Chapter 4 Is Now Waiting for You to Explore!
- The final chapter of Act 3 arrives! With The Quintessons in self-exile and a Megatron mysteriously vanished, Shockwave prepares for the return of the true Megatron...his Megatron. New Quintessa's secrets begin to be uncovered revealing signs of ancient inhabitants long dead. Or are they?
- Bots Updates
- Updates to the abilities of Arcee, Ultra Magnus, Ramjet, Dinobot, Shockwave, Sidewipe and Galvatron to further improve their performance in-game! Check out this thread for all of the details!
- Optimization And Bug Fixes:
- Optimized combat to remove some spikes in performance and framerate.
- Greatly reduced the amount of downloaded data when updating from an older version.
- Fixed some memory leaks, increasing overall stability.
- Class advantage is now properly displayed in arena fights.
- Fixed a sorting issue in the Spark inventory screen.
- Fixed an issue where the Act cutscenes images wouldn’t display properly.
- Fixed a display issue with Mission completion rewards where it would just show gold, although you were actually earning Energon and ORE-13 as well.
- Fixed a number of PI display inconsistencies.
- Fixed a combat issue where a dash would miss after landing a ranged attack when the opponent was against a wall.
Version 5.2 Edit
New Features Edit
- Drop rates will be displayed when purchasing Crystals with any currency.
- When viewing a Crystal, tap the info icon to view the drop rates. For more information, check out this Post.
- The damage from the last hit in combat is now (re)displayed.
- The base has been re-lit to brighten it and help visibility.
- Improved presentation of popups and their background blur effects.
- Tapping an Alliance on the Alliance Mission results will now load their profile.
- Ancient Sanctum has been set to night to help with path visibility.
- Bug fixes:
- Fixed two character memory leaks, substantially improving stability on 1GB memory devices.
- Fixed an issue where notifications could cause the game to crash while minimized.
- Fixed a hang in combat when receiving Alliance help.
- Fixed an issue that could cause pause functionality to not work properly.
- Fixed issues with certain special bright attack effects appearing corrupted.
- Fixed an overlap issue when viewing Bot info during Alliance Missions.
- Optimus Primal and Ramjet’s special 2 should now successfully land after a combo.
- Localization and text updates.
- Bot Update
- Ultra Magnus will no longer receive the Attack Bonus from his Signature Ability while alone. He will still gain the bonus to Physical Resistance. This should mostly only affect the AI, and should make him an easier encounter in the wild.
Version 6.0 Edit
|“||Celebrate TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight 1-year anniversary with this exciting new update! Log in and enjoy a limited-time Boost and Event Calendar to celebrate with us! For the Commanders who have been with us since the beginning, log in to get an exclusive Anniversary Relic.||”|
- NEW FEATURES:
- Objectives are here! Complete tasks for great rewards.
- Daily objectives reset every day.
- Lifetime objectives provide great rewards for achievements.
- Other limited-time objective sets may appear during events.
- 5-Stars Bots are now available! Start collecting 5-Star shards throughout the game to earn one.
- Starting with April's spotlight Mission, a new Master difficulty has been added above Expert.
- Difficulty 81 to 100 has been added to Ancient Sanctum.
- A new Legends of Cybertron mission has been added. Grimlock has taken his rightful place on his throne in “Revenge of the King”.
- The maximum Commander level has been increased to 55, up from 50.
- Objectives are here! Complete tasks for great rewards.
- 5 new Masteries are ready for use:
- Stand Together grants bonus Attack against the final boss in Missions for each squad member that isn’t KO’d.
- Assassin grants bonus attack and reduced ability triggers to enemies below 18% Health
- Capacitor generates Power while affected by Shock Debuffs and damage.
- Perfect Block adds a chance to prevent all damage while blocking.
- Last Stand allows Bots at low health to maintain their Block during a heavy attack.
- Improvements to the monthly Spotlight Missions, starting on April 12th:
- Master difficulty has been added, providing great challenge and rewards.
- Expert difficulty has been made easier to smooth out progression to Master difficulty and provide earlier access to high tier Sparks.
- Commander XP awarded per fight has been greatly increased in all difficulties (roughly tripled).
- Improvements to the monthly Spotlight Missions, starting on April 12th:
- Away Missions have been completely overhauled, adding new rewards and challenge.
- The Raid Store has been updated with new items, including Tier 3 Basic Essence and Tier 2 Alpha Essence.
- AutoFight functionality has been enabled for Raids.
- Raid matchmaking has been updated to give fewer Quintesson encounters.
- Crystal shards are now awarded when collecting Bots from any source.
- Earn 3-Star shards when collecting a 2-Star
- Earn 4-Star shards when collecting a 3-Star
- Earn 5-Star shards when collecting a 4-Star
- All Arenas now contain Milestone rewards.
- Arena Chips have been removed. Any remaining Arena Chips will be converted into Arena Crystals.
- Asking your Alliance for stamina help in Arenas is now nearly instant.
- Recently released Bots have been added as encounters for Daily Missions and Quintesson bases to add more variety.
- Tier 2 Class Sparks can now be sold for Tier 3 Class Spark Essence.
- All medium difficulty dailies now run on Sunday as well.
- Rarity stars and awakened status for Bots and Mods are now shown in the Commander profile.
- Forge level for Bots and Mods are now shown in the player profile.
- Forge level is visible when viewing another player’s Bot info.
- In combat, remaining health is now also shown as a percentage.
- In combat, the health bar frame now indicates Bot rarity.
- In combat, the health bars have been widened.
- The maximum friends has increased to 50, up from 25.
- The maximum helps to fulfill at once has increased to 18, up from 12.
- BUG FIXES:
- Fixed an alignment issue between the Boost and Class Wheel on the questboard.
- Fixed an issue with ‘Find New Opponent’ in Raids sometimes giving the previous opponent.
- Fixes for typos and grammatical errors.
- Optimizations and memory leak fixes.
- Medal count and defender rating from the home base menu has been removed.
- Daily Mission images have been reverted to a previous style.
Version 7.0 Edit
|“||With this patch, we put extra focus on some of the modes that haven’t had reward updates recently (like Alliance Events and Bot Chip Arenas), and bring the rewards in-line with a world where 5-Star Bots are becoming more accessible!||”|
- 12x new 5-Star Bots added to the base pool. If you are chasing a new 5-Star Bot, ensure that the featured Bot list on the 5-Star Crystal shows the new Bots before opening a Crystal!
- Optimus Prime MV1
- Megatron Gen
- Hot Rod
- 5-Star Awakening Programs
- Coming soon in Offers and other areas of New Quintessa!
- 5-Star Signature Upgrades
- First available in the Road to 7.0 Login Calendar, more coming soon!
- Featured Bot Chips reward increase in Raid Events and Arenas
- Bot Chip Raid Events have been changed to a curve rather than static increase: this means competing in Raids at a higher Medal count will grant TONS more Chips!
- Bot Chip Arena Rank + Milestone Chip rewards increased by over 300%
- Rotational Raid Store Update
- Adding 4 new items - 4-Star Signature Upgrades, T4 Basic Spark Essence, specific T3 Class Essence, and the Greater Rank Up Crystal
- Alliance Event Reward Update
- 3-Day and 7-Day Events are getting a buff to Rank and Milestone rewards!
- Note: there is no change to the "How to get points", strictly an increase to rewards!
- Introducing the T4 Basic Spark Essence Arena
- Replacing the T3 Basic Bounty Arena, but without removing rewards
- The T4 Basic Spark Essence Arena features all of the old rewards from the Tier 3 Basic Bounty Arena, but with more rewards added!
- Players can get up to 25% of a T4 Basic Spark in this 1-day Arena, which runs twice a month
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Optimizations for low to mid range Android devices
8.0: The 2nd Anniversary Update Edit
|“|| CELEBRATE THE TRANSFORMERS: FORGED TO FIGHT 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY WITH THIS EXCITING NEW UPDATE!
Log in and enjoy a limited-time Boost and Event Calendar to celebrate with us! Commanders that have celebrated an anniversary with us before can look forward to one of our exclusive Anniversary Relics!
- NEW FEATURE:
- Alliance Mission Maps have been reworked.
- Map 3 difficulty and rewards have been increased to provide an engaging challenge for the top level Commanders.
- Map 3 layouts and encounters have been updated. This means all new enemies, bosses, and buffs to overcome!
- Map 1 and 2 Bosses and Mini-Bosses have been updated.
- A number of Bots have been updated. Bots receiving updates include:
Bot Rebalances Edit
8.0 rebalanced a whole ton of Bots, including:
- Added +3.6% to base Critical Rate.
- The time it takes to switch ammo has been reduced to 60ms, down from 90ms.
- Increased Signature Ability scaling to start at +50% projectile damage. This scales to an unchanged maximum of +200%.
- The bonus from Hound’s Signature Ability remains activate during Special Attacks that activated before the bonus expired.
- Increase Critical Damage against Burning opponents.
- The Critical Resistance Debuff now scales up, gaining +0.5s duration and -1.8% potency each Rank.
- The increased Critical Damage against Burning targets now scales up +5% with each Rank.
- The final (grenade) hit of Special 2 inflicts Burn instead of Bleed.
- Sidestepping while Precision Ammo is equipped Purifies Dazed effects.
- Added +10% Attack to Inferno Ammo heat damage at all Ranks and now all damage is dealt after 10s instead of 15s.
- The chance to trigger an Acid Debuff on projectile attacks starts with +5% chance and scales up an additional +5% with each Rank, up to a maximum of 50% at Rank 5.
- The Acid Debuff from projectile attacks lasts +1 second longer at all Ranks.
- Added +10% Attack to Acid Damage from projectile attacks at all Ranks.
- Added +8% base Block Proficiency.
Acid is one of the unique aspects of Mixmaster but wasn’t relevant enough in most fights. These changes make it more worthwhile and reliable to leverage ranged gameplay to generate this unique effect.
- Added +3% to base Attack.
- Added +5% to base Block Proficiency.
- Increased the duration of his Ranged Bonus from 10s to 20s.
- The Old Friends Synergy with Starscream is now part of Jetfire’s base kit; however, the Stun from well-timed Blocks no longer affects Special Attacks and the Stun duration has been shortened to 1s. The Synergy still exists, but has the new effect of increasing the duration of this Stun from well-timed Blocks by 50%.
It was never intended to let any Bot inflict Stun to an enemy during that enemies’ Special animation. This has led to several issues, and breaks a rule of gameplay in an uncomfortable way. This Synergy with Starscream was so potent that it made Jetfire feel reliant on a specific team. We’ve kept a Synergy between them, but Jetfire is now more viable on non-Starscream teams.
- Added +3.6% base Critical Rate.
- Added +10% base Critical Damage.
- Special 2 Critical (blade) hits now inflict Bleed.
- Special 1 chance for a Projectile Damage Buff increased to 100%.
- Projectile Bonus duration increased by 2 seconds.
- Special 2 Armor Break now has a chance to trigger on both hits and lasts 2 seconds longer.
- Starscream’s Old Friends Synergy with Jetfire no longer plays a Sidestep animation to avoid projectiles when Starscream dashes back. Instead, projectiles miss. He still receives the Critical Damage Buff when a projectile misses during his Dodge.
The extra hit of Armor Break is an additional chance to remove an enemy Armor Up. This Armor Break is now more in line with what to expect from a Special 2, and from a Tactician Bot.
- Increased the chance to trigger a Dark Burn from Heavy Attacks by 0.7% per charge of Dark Energy.
At 30 charges, the chance to trigger a Dark Burn is 51%, up from the previous 30%.
- Added 10% Attack to Dark Burn damage at all Ranks.
- The Purify from his Signature Ability activates after 1 second, down from 1.5 seconds.
- Special 3 Critical (missile) Hits inflict Burn like other missile attacks.
- Added +3.6% to base Critical Rate.
- Added +10% to base Critical Damage.
- Special 2 chance to Burn increased to 100%.
- Increased all Critical Rating Buff durations by 2 seconds.
- Increased all Armor Break durations by 2 seconds.
- Added +10% chance to Special 1 Armor Break at all Ranks.
- Added +5% base Block Proficiency.
- Increased Signature Ability scaling to 15...50% chance of Unblockable.
BUMBLEBEE (DARK OF THE MOON)
- Special 1 now has a 40..60% chance to inflict an Armor Break Debuff on each hit based on Rank.
- Removed 2% base Health.
- Removed 4% base Attack.
We recognize Megatronus as one of the most effective Bots. We don't want to dethrone him, especially after many of you have worked hard to acquire and upgrade him. We've reduced his overall effectiveness a bit by targeting his core stats, which ensure none of his unique functionality is compromised.
- The Power Steal from well-timed Blocks increased to 2...8% based on Tier.
- Updated to actually subtract Power from the opponent by an equal amount.
Version 8.0.1 Edit
- Fixed stuttering issues encountered on Android.
Version 8.1 Edit
- Added Nemesis Prime
Version 8.2 Edit
Version 8.2 is coming your way later this week, and kicks off not just one, but 2 large story arcs in New Quintessa!
Leaping from a Chrono-Vector test, Wheeljack and Jetfire discover they have entered a parallel time-line to the one they left. They are cut off from contact with the rest of the Autobots and have discovered this world has yet to face the destruction of Megatronus and the awakening of the mysterious Titan that dwells below them.
Will they be able to stop the plans of Shockwave, unite their fellow Bots, and fight off the pulsing waves of darkness that threaten to overtake the planet? Find out in Act 4 Chapter 1: Autobots Turn!
The Start of a New 3-Month Story Arc
October's Spotlight mission kicks off a new story that will last until the end of the year, and will have ramifications that reach far and wide!
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed an issue where Optimus Prime was not getting his Armor Bonus for his Lieutenants synergy
- Fixed an issue where Megatron was not getting his Armor Bonus for his Lieutenants synergy
- Changed Nemesis Prime’s Unblockable call out text and icon to be purple, so it is consistent color with other unblockable attacks
- Fixed an issue where Ratchet’s stun debuff would not trigger when hitting with a critical hit ranged attack
- Fixed issue where Barricade would not receive increased Attack Rating from the Enemies Synergy with Hot Rod
- Fixed issue where Enemies synergy on Optimus Prime was giving Bludgeon a Power Rate bonus instead of Attack Rating bonus
- Fixed an issue where Swordmasters Critical Damage bonus would sometimes trigger on non Sword Attacks
- Updated Barricade pause menu ability description. Barricade can avoid all basic attacks, previous description said melee only
- Fixed an issue where Megatron (ROTF) would not get bonus impair charges from his Forged to Serve Synergy with Barricade
- Fixed issue where Nemesis Prime's Special Attack 1 would sometimes not purify all debuffs when he has multiple stacks of debuffs
- Fixed issue where Nemesis Prime and Optimus Prime synergies were not giving the correct values
- Fixed an issue where ""Stupify"" mastery was not applying to Jazz's Exhaustion Signature
- Fixed an issue where ""Stupify"" mastery was not applying to Hot Rod's Critical Heavy Attack
- Fixed an issue where ""Stupify"" mastery was not applying to Prowl's Range Attack
- Fixed an issue where ""Stupify"" mastery was not applying to Mirage's Sleight of Hand and Fist Special Attack"
- Fixed an issue where Windblade's Sword Dance Special Attack did not always benefit from Buff Duration increases
- Fixed an issue where Blaster's Interference was not being affected by Debug Duration Mod
- Fixed an issue where Arcee's signature was triggering less often then it should
- Fixed an issue where Swordmasters would sometimes give the wrong critical damage bonus
- Fixed an issue where Blugeon's Signature Ability was displaying the wrong Critical Hit Damage increase
- Fixed an issue where Megatronus's bot info was displaying incorrect info for Relic of Preservation.
- Fixed an issue where Megatronus was not benefitting from Cyclonus's Hand of Chaos Synergy
- Fixed an issue where Nemesis Prime could copy Interference Debuffs to Blaster, but projectile speed was not affected
Other Changes Edit
- Unlisted: Improvements to the store:
- The Energon Store and the main store are now combined.
- Relevant currencies are now shown in the top bar in the store.
- Medals and Relic Tickets are now shown in the Raid Store.
- Bot Chips and special event chips are now shown in the Featured store.
- All the abovementioned currencies are now shown in all dialog boxes.
- Unlisted: Commanders can choose between three Commanders to Raid again.
Version 8.3 Edit
- Showcase Mode allows Commanders to try out a fully maxed-out monthly featured Bot in a Special Mission, without the need to purchase them first.
- Mastered the Daily Missions? Mission Mastery allows you to get the rewards without playing the map. All you need is some energy (or Energon).
- The free-for-all Daily Missions are no more! Replaced by the Crystal Trials that have a chance at T1-3 Class Spark Crystals.
- The official Forged to Fight Discord has arrived! The Options menu now lies a link to join it.
- A brand new splash screen inspired by Chapter 4 has been added, so you look at Megatronus looming over New Quintessa more often.
Bug fixes Edit
- A crash in combat on the iPhone 6 has been fixed.
- Some ranking iconography on the Bots screen was displaying in an unintended manner - not anymore.
- A crash during extended play has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue where in certain countries, Ads were not displaying correctly.
- Refined Optimus Primal's basic attacks so that they combo into Special II more reliably.
- Refined Rhinox's Heavy to have less recovery lag
- Fixed an issue where the first hit of Mirage's Special II counted as one from his Special I instead.
- Fixed incorrect text on the level-up screen if a bot is already at maximum level.
- Fixed a crash if the Commander loses to an Ambush.
- Fixes Nemesis Prime's synergies which now apply a boost to Bot rating.
Version 8.4 Edit
- All those Titan Fragments you've been collecting? It's time to put them to use! With those Fragments you get the chance to purchase 5-Star Level bots that were EXCLUSIVE to previous events.
- The standard Bot Pool for 2 ~ 4-Star Bots is being updated to where Commanders have the chance to gain all non-Sharkticon bots (yes that includes Bumblebee).
- Alliance Missions are being reworked and new rewards will allow Commanders to gain up to x16,000 Titan Fragments each week. These start April 2nd!
- Part of the Alliance Mission changes also include a whole new map (and only the one). 45 minute recharge timers. Difficulty ranging from 1-100. The event name is EXTINGUISHMENT and the map is called Fortress of Corruption.
- A new Daily Mission will be available that will also allow Commanders to gain up to x850 Titan Fragments each week. With this they can receive Repair Packs and Boosts specific to AM.
- Repair and Revive Kits are being reworked to a percentage based repair system! (See below for values)
- Fixed numerous Bot related bugs.
- Improved performance on some Android devices.
- Addressed an issue where some iconography was displayed in an unintended manner.
- Addressed an issue where the game would crash during extended play.
- Addressed some translation issues that were causing confusion.
- Populated some descriptions that were missing.
- Addressed an issue where Ads were not appearing properly in certain countries.
- Fixed the display of of text when language is set to Thai.
- Fixed an issue where two unresponsive Game Center Buttons appear in the Settings screen when not signed into Game Center.
- Forge XP bar shows Forge Level above cap (100)