Transformers: Forged to Fight Wiki


Despite his loyalty to the Predacon cause, the stalwart Waspinator never gets the respect he deserves from both his teammates or the universe. He has a knack for being crushed, smashed, and torn apart, but this bug has shown himself to be nearly indestructible, always appearing reassembled and ready for the next battle.


Max Stats


  • Health: 1662
  • Attack: 144
  • Max Rating: 571


  • Health: 4081
  • Attack: 302
  • Max Rating: 1326


  • Health: 10606
  • Attack: 785
  • Max Rating: 3524


Rank/Level Attack Health Rating sig
1/1 422 5,700 1,423
1/10 666 8,990 2,247
2/20 867 11,710 3,136
3/30 1,128 15,233 4,135
4/40 1,498 20,229 5,580 1, F20
5/50 1,906 25,749 8,532 99

Game Abilities

Basic Abilities

  • Resistance Debuff
  • Special Damage



  • When Waspinator drops below half of his Base Health, he diverts power to his ranged weapons, doubling Projectile Speed by 50% for the remainder of the fight.
  • When Waspinator drops below a quarter of his Base Health, he gains a 15~29% Special Damage Buff for the remainder of the fight.

Ranged Attacks

  • Basic ranged attacks sting the opponent, inflicting a 20~28% Resistance Debuff for 2 seconds after a short delay.

Heavy Attacks

  • 100% chance to instantly inflict a 20~28% Resistance Debuff for 5 seconds.
  • 100% chance to Nullify a Resistance.
Rank Special Damage Resistance Debuff
1 15% 20%
2 20% 22%
3 24% 24%
4 27% 26%
5 29% 28%

Signature Ability

Waspinator’s ability to endure otherwise fatal blows and quickly reassemble himself makes him a tough bot to take out.

On Knockout Blow: If Waspinator would take lethal damage, he instead becomes Invulnerable, Purifies all Debuffs and Repairs 1~20% health.

+0.3% per level

Level Health
1 1.3%
5 3.5%
10 5.2%
11 5.5%
12 5.8%
13 6.1%
14 6.4%
15 6.6%
20 7.8%
25 9%
30 10%
35 10.9%
40 11.8%
45 12.7%
50 13.5%
55 14.3%
60 15%
75 17.1%
80 17.9%
85 18.4%
90 19.1%
95 19.7%
99 20.2%
100 20.3%

Special Attacks

  1. Eye Lasers - Waspinator overloads his optic sensors!
    • 70~90% 45% chance to gain a 13~25% Precision Buff, increasing Critical Rate and lowering the opponent’s chance of Evading attacks by 30% for 5~7 4 seconds.
  2. Unsteady Sting Shot - Waspinator use kick then Waspinator use gun.
    • 100% chance to instantly inflict a 20~28% Resistance Debuff for 5 seconds.
    • 100% chance to Nullify a Resistance Buff.
  3. Surprise Nuke - Now Waspinator has the giant bomb! Now Waspinator is greatest of Predacons!
    • This attack has a 100% chance Waspinator Burns the opponent dealing Heat Damage equal to 100% of his attack over 5 seconds.

Synergy Bonuses

  • Synergy-incoming.jpgSynergy-outgoing.jpg Enemies - Rhinox, Dinobot, Optimus Primal, Cheetor - 2~3~8% Attack Rating.
  • Synergy-incoming.jpgSynergy-outgoing.jpg Allies - Scorponok - 2~3~8% Armor.
  • Synergy-incoming.jpgSynergy-outgoing.jpg Sky Assault - Windblade, Starscream - 7~10~25% Anti-Evade
  • Synergy-incoming.jpg Weaponsmiths - Mixmaster - 4~6~15% Chance for Heavy Attacks to be a Critical Hit.
  • Synergy-incoming.jpg Beast Purification - Optimus Primal - Heavy Attacks: Beast Wars Characters gain 4~12~20% Attack for 5 seconds and Purify Damaging Debuffs as long as there are two or more other Beast Wars bots on the team with Optimus.
  • Synergy-incoming.jpg Beast Ancestor - Tantrum - After each Heavy Attack, this bot gains a Beast Fury buff that grants Attacks a 5~8~15% chance to be Unblockable for 6 seconds.
  • Synergy-outgoing.jpg Leadership (5-Star) - All lower tier teammates gain +10% Special Damage.



Waspinator has the lowest health rating of the Demolition Bots, but he specializes in ranged attacks, so use many of them as possible. Try to inflict Resistance debuffs on enemies as much as possible before casting the Wasp's Special Attacks on them. Try a shoot-and-dash-in technique, deal a full melee combo, then the debuffs should be active just long enough for the Wasp to deal amplified Special Attack damage.


Sidestep up and down as much as possible, as AI-controlled Waspinator likes to cast his ranged attacks, heavy ranged attacks and Special 1 at a distance. Be wary if he has his signature ability awakened; You won't be able to hit him immediately after he revives.

Strong Match-ups


  • Ultra Magnus's Resistances make him one of the tougher bots in the game, but weakening the Resistances of bots is Waspinator’s specialty. Resistance down, Nullification of Resistances and the ability to purify burns when revived will make the Wasp the perfect counter to the Autobot commander.
  • Arcee - Waspinator’s Signature Ability allows him to stave off death from bleeding once per fight. Arcee’s low health also becomes a serious disadvantage when facing a well timed Special Attack from Waspinator.
  • Dinobot is perfectly suited to fighting opponent’s that rely on Melee Attacks while Waspinator is adept at fighting at a range.


Weak Match-ups


  • Anyone with repair blocks. They tend to stop Waspinator from reviving again.
  • Rhinox's Shield offers the perfect counter to Waspinator’s punishing Special Attacks. The Shield’s ability to withstand Waspinator’s Ranged Attacks ensure it is available when the Wasp unleashes his highest damage.
  • Mirage -The quickest way to mitigate Waspinator’s powerful Special Attacks is to deny him Power. Mirage’s Power Drain mode will allow him to keep Waspinator from unleashing his full damage.
  • Scorponok - Waspinator's teammate can Daze the bug. Being Dazed means his Ranged Attacks won't connect. So much for the Irony.
  • Blaster - While the hits just keep on coming, Waspinator would prefer to listen to the songs that are his enemies being hit with his Resistance Debuffs... songs whose tempo will be slowed when Blaster interferes.
  • Grimlock - Waspinator’s resistance down will do a little bit to take out the high health of the dinobot and the special 3’s burn debuff will be purified.
  • Megatronus - Waspinator’s resistance down will do nothing when the relic of Preservation is active and a well timed special 3 will stop Waspinator from feeling alive again.


Recommended Modules

Waspinator will help defend base with these Modzzzzzz!

  • Superconductor 1000 - Waspinator has some of the most devastating Special Attacks, and the Superconductor 1000 helps him use them more often, and with less resistance.
  • Laser Guidance Module - Waspinator's projectiles fly faster when at half health. Combine this with this mod and the Predacon can swiftly sting attackers.
  • Repair Module - Waspinator’s Signature Ability gives him more opportunity to heal up with the Repair Module’s abilities, helping ensure he sticks around for fight after fight.
  • Paralyzer, Strange Refractor - The chance to Stun gives Waspinator’s Sting more time to shine by keeping opponents from escaping while they’re vulnerable.
  • Transwarp Cell - Increases the chance Waspinator uses his Heavy Attack and inflicting Resistance Debuffs.


  • Reassembled / Waspinator Crystal
  • Waspinator Arenas
    • Waspinator's Plans (2-Star)
    • Squashed, Smashed, Squished (3-Star)
    • Bug Bomb (4-Star)
  • Waspinator Raid Event (2-Star)
  • Bot Crystals
  • August 2019 Bot Chip Set



  • His design is based on Generations 2014 Waspinator toy.

External Links